Hello

I have integrated stripe into WHMCS and it work perfectly with whmcs client area. We have our own client area using WHMCS API, but when we click on "PayNow" in invoice it will re directs to WHMCS client area for payment instead of Stripe payment gateway. Currently I'm using paypal because it will re direct to their gateway for payment.

Is there any solution in whmcs or in stripe?

So to clarify, it redirects to /clientarea.php instead of /creditcard.php ?   Which functions do you have setup? 

Yes, It redirects to /creditcard.php on WHMCS client area, BUT as we have our own client area working on WHMCS API I want to redirect on Stripe gateway same as PAYPAL does.

Is there any hack or settings?

As far as I am aware, Stripe does not have an interface where clients enter their card information as that is suppose to be done within the same interface of the billing app, in this case WHMCS or your other client area.  As such, you need an interface within WHMCS or the other client area you mention.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Syed Ans Shah
      Hi everyone,
      i am using  hostiko-light template and whmcs v7.7.1,   i want to remove/hide some tabs and panels from whmcs client area.
      1. i want to remove the Action tab / Panel.
      2. i want to add/remove some tabs/option in the client area menu.
      can you please guide me how to do these changes? it is urgent.
      thanks 🙂

• By Grizzlyware Josh
      Hi all,
      Grizzlyware has just released Ranger for WHMCS, which will allow you to generate, manage and distribute license keys for software that you sell, via WHMCS. It's much like the WHMCS 'Licensing' module, however it has only just been released, so while it's fully functional and full featured, there is more to be added.
      We built Ranger to satisfy our own needs, it's open source and allows developers to license their software in the field. This is a WHMCS module which uses the Ranger framework. You can of course use the Ranger library on its own if you prefer. The module is bundled with email templates too.
      It's free - There is no charge for this module or the Ranger framework, all of the source code is available online as well as a packaged up WHMCS module.
      More information can be found here: https://www.grizzlyware.com/apps/whmcs/ranger/
      We will have more WHMCS modules coming out in the not too distant future too.  With that said, we just released 'Email Catcher' which scans your ticket replies for mismatched client email addresses (so you don't send an email address to the wrong client).
      Any questions or confusion, please give me a shout.
      Thank you,
      Josh
    • By ModulesGarden
      What is the recipe for sure-fire business success and continued growth? 
      Performing a regular evaluation of your company’s condition and reacting promptly to any newly arisen threats as well as opportunities.
      Report Generator For WHMCS is a smart module designed for the very purpose of monitoring your organization’s vital signs in a flexible, effective and personalized way. 

Join us today in celebrating the milestone 4.0 release of this powerful business tool! Marked by crystal-clear new framework, two intelligent widgets for generating reports, and other features you cannot miss. 

As our special gift to you, we will also integrate into the module any other type of report that you are in need of. Without charging a dollar!
      Customize your WHMCS reporting tools in the finest detail!
    • By Dimitra
      Hello again,
      There is another error i just encountered.
      Well, I loggin in clientarea as client and check my domain - it is an active domain. When I click the Domain Contact Info link from the sidebar (clientarea.php?action=domaincontacts&domainid=7), I get the Oops, something went wrong page.
      The error I see is:
      "TypeError: Argument 1 passed to normaliseInternationalPhoneNumberFormat() must be of the type array, bool given, called in /home/hshost/public_html/clientarea.php on line 0 and defined in /home/hshost/public_html/includes/clientfunctions.php:0
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/hshost/public_html/clientarea.php(0): normaliseInternationalPhoneNumberFormat(true)
      #1 {main}"
      If I get it correctly, it has something to do with the International phone codes. When I created this client, the phone codes feature was enabled. Yestarday I disabled it and now I get this error. I tried enabling again the feature and changing the phone from tha database, but nothing.
      When The feature was enabled (before I disable it), I hadn't visited the Domain Contact Info, so i don't know if it was working at that time.
      Any ideas why this is happening or how it can be fixed;

Thank you.