Stripe Gateway redirect

kan

Hello

I have integrated stripe into WHMCS and it work perfectly with whmcs client area. We have our own client area using WHMCS API, but when we click on "PayNow" in invoice it will re directs to WHMCS client area for payment instead of Stripe payment gateway. Currently I'm using paypal because it will re direct to their gateway for payment.

Is there any solution in whmcs or in stripe?

Yes, It redirects to /creditcard.php on WHMCS client area, BUT as we have our own client area working on WHMCS API I want to redirect on Stripe gateway same as PAYPAL does.

Is there any hack or settings?

As far as I am aware, Stripe does not have an interface where clients enter their card information as that is suppose to be done within the same interface of the billing app, in this case WHMCS or your other client area.  As such, you need an interface within WHMCS or the other client area you mention.