FB Sign-in App Integration Policy Warning

Hi there Guys. Hope you're doing great today.

Just want to ask some idea how to fix this issue if possible...

Please see screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/BjXIdTR.png

I recently use the Sign-in integration for users on my WHMCS which I followed from the Documentation correctly but unfortunately, earlier after a week using this integration, I received an email from Facebook about the app in relation to setting up the feature.

Another thing, by the way, I am also having an issue with "Error. Cannot connect your account, something like that" when using the sign-in feature. I am using a custom template made from Six and original Cart templates.

Please enlighten me. Thanks further. More power!

5 hours ago, Mauwiks said:

Another thing, by the way, I am also having an issue with "Error. Cannot connect your account, something like that" when using the sign-in feature. I am using a custom template made from Six and original Cart templates.

that rings a bell as being an issue with the templates - and specifically the .js files that it's linking to... the best test would be to try it with a clean unmodified version of Six & SC and see if the error still appears... if not, then it's back to your modified templates and checking the differences.

that might also be the issue with your first problem - perhaps your custom templates are sending the wrong, or no, credentials.. ?

Just now, Mauwiks said:

What do you mean wrong credentials?

I meant in the sense that if your custom template is based on an older version of Six than the current one for your WHMCS installation, then it might be using old files and not supplying what FB is expecting...

without knowing the extent of your customisations, or the template version, or your WHMCS release, it's not easy to tell - I did take a quick at your site, but I couldn't see any social login options on there, so I assume they've all been disabled for now.

if all FB are objecting to is the button styling, then perhaps just modify them to meet their demands... maybe they're getting as picky as Google did over their buttons in WHMCS...

7 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Hi all, @Mauwikswe have released a HotFix for this, I have attached it to this thread, please extract the attached into your WHMCS Install and see if Facebook approve this 🙂

CORE-13309-update-facebook-login-button.zip

I can't see it listed in the Hotfixes section - is it for v7.7.1 only ?? if so, it might be good to tell them somewhere! 🙄