Is there a way to invoke just server usage checking instead of running the entire CRON?

I need to manually invoke the server usage checking (overuse) on our shared server to troubleshoot a Virtualmin issue whereby Virtualmin usage statistics and WHMCS usage statistics are completely mismatches (or just missing). I note in the manual a command:

php -q /home/folder/public_html/crons/cron.php all -F -vvv
https://docs.whmcs.com/Cron_Job_Issues#Run_the_cron_job_from_the_server_command_line_with_debugging_enabled

This command runs "all" the 27 tasks. However, I just need it to run for "Server Usage Stats".

Is this possible? Is there some other way? I'm scared to run it for "all" because I'm afraid I'll generate invoices alerting my clients to problems in our system.

Thank you Brian, that worked! Great, now I can reliably test overuse and move on to the next problem which involved mismatches. Before when I test I had to wait for the dialy CRON to finish which takes too long causing the CURL request to Virtualmin to time out. Doing it standalone by following the link you specified is very quick. Beautiful thanks man.

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Just in case anyone sees this in the future, you can also run the  /crons/cron.php script manually with the "do --UpdateServerUsage" parameters as described at https://docs.whmcs.com/Crons#Advanced_Task_Scheduling

That will run only the server stats task as desired.