53 minutes ago, HarryAdney said:

When are we going to be able to add clients to more than one client groups? I know I'm not the only one who wants this, and it seems such an obvious requirement.

there might be 30+ users wanting it over the last 5 years...

that first one is over 5 years old, so I guess it's about due for completion. waiting.gif

i'm assuming your question was rhetorical because WHMCS won't tell you until they know themselves... e.g if it's not in the v7.7 betas, then you're looking at v8 - I can't believe (but dread) this v7 caravan can go on for much longer.

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

I would recommend that anyone interested in this feature to vote and add your thoughts/opinions to the feature request.  While we do not implement features based solely on their popularity, requests that get a lot of traction in our feature requests tracker do get reviewed by our team.

2 hours ago, HarryAdney said:

I bet there's more than 30, but most haven't bothered posting to the group.

undoubtedly there are - some users won't bother; some will have posted to the smaller request... others will have seen that it's five years old and found alternative custom solutions.

3 minutes ago, WHMCS Lawrence said:

While we do not implement features based solely on their popularity, requests that get a lot of traction in our feature requests tracker do get reviewed by our team.

care to define 'a lot of traction' ?

8 minutes ago, WHMCS Lawrence said:

I would recommend that anyone interested in this feature to vote and add your thoughts/opinions to the feature request.

at the very least, you should combine the two above requests into one as it's pointless to have two separate thread requests for the same thing.

34 minutes ago, WHMCS Lawrence said:

I would recommend that anyone interested in this feature to vote and add your thoughts/opinions to the feature request.  While we do not implement features based solely on their popularity, requests that get a lot of traction in our feature requests tracker do get reviewed by our team.

Those of us that have been here a long while have noticed that the obscurity and difficulty of participating in that feature request section leaves people not bothering. If they do bother, most of the features aren't then implemented unless a lot more people participate. I do have a question, though; what do you feel is the difference between "traction" and "popularity" in this context? 
I mean, if a lot of users say they want it, that makes it "popular" and at the same time gives it "traction", I'd say. How do *you* define those?