client groups and separate invoices for services

hogava

I noticed recently by using client groups can have separate invoices for each groups. 
But this seems this interesting option is just for domains, and it is not possible to create separate invoices in the service segment.

please help about creating separate invoices for special groups in WHMCS. 

thanks

2 hours ago, hogava said:

I noticed recently by using client groups can have separate invoices for each groups. 

and you can set that condition per client too.

2 hours ago, hogava said:

But this seems this interesting option is just for domains, and it is not possible to create separate invoices in the service segment. 

doesn't it apply to both domains and products ?

I  don't use domain section. I've only several services and client groups. Now how can i set specific price for each client groups?

example:

product A price is:
99 dollars for a client group which name is Gold
119  dollars for a client group which name is Silver

129  dollars for a client group which name is Bronze

56468451.png

1 hour ago, hogava said:

I  don't use domain section. I've only several services and client groups. Now how can i set specific price for each client groups?

you cannot - client group pricing slabs are only for domains, no equivalent option exists for products/services.

here's two more 6 year old feature requests...

using Client Groups, your only option with products would be the percentage discount option... so say your product is $150 for new users, Bronze get a 14% discount ($129), Silver get a 20% ($120) and Gold get a 33.3% discount ($100) - however, all the way through the cart process, the price will show as $150 for everyone... only when the invoice is generated, will the discount be shown then - and these percentage discounts will be applied to all products.

there is a commercial solution, Discount Center by ModulesGarden, that allows multiple discounts to be applied using many conditions, including client groups.

I suppose you could do it with a PricingOverride hook, but for new users, a commercial solution would probably be easier.