Hello 😊

I need to merge two WHMCS, I need to import clients, invoices, domains, services... and all from one database to another.

While I was searching for solution I found ImportAssist ( https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/46 ) that is developed by WHCMS but reviews are quite confusing, has anyone here ever tried this addon or any other that woks just fine and I won't lose any information during import process ?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated 😊

I've used it to merge two installs and it worked fine.

However, be aware that your customer id numbers on the imported installation will change (as obviously two installs can't have the same) so if you have any external systems relying on that, they will need to change too (for us, it was our accounting system)

@So, who am I ?  I have used this before to use two merge two WHMCS Versions together and they worked fine https://docs.whmcs.com/ImportAssist provides a bit of background on the module, 

In terms of duplicates

How are duplicates handled
Any clients with the same email address in both databases will be merged together, the same as using the Merge Clients option in the admin UI.

Other duplicates (invoices, tickets etc) will be imported into the target installation with new IDs. Any invoice number will be maintained.

• 2 weeks later...