Some addon words are capitalized some are not

Yeah there is no option to change the spelling of the monthly or time frame. It has to be something inside WHMCS's core files.

The language file is a capital:

$_LANG['orderpaymenttermmonthly'] = "Monthly";

I noticed in the language file there is not a line to change "Monthly" for addons just products. Maybe you can send what that line would be and I can try to add it?

Something like: 

$_LANG['addon'] = "Monthly";

time.JPG

14 hours ago, Web Host Pro said:

Yeah there is no option to change the spelling of the monthly or time frame.

oh sorry - I thought your issue was to do with both words of "Super speed" not being capitalised - I never saw the lower case monthly. 👓

It has to be something inside WHMCS's core files.

it is - you've found a bug... it's adding 'monthly' to the tblhostingaddons table instead of 'Monthly' and the arrays are created using what's stored in the tables.

I noticed in the language file there is not a line to change "Monthly" for addons just products. Maybe you can send what that line would be and I can try to add it?

it's not a language file issue... 'monthly' must be coded in one of the encrypted files somewhere..

I suspect if you have more than 10 products/addons/domains, you can't solve it with a template edit, nor I assume a hook - I haven't tried writing the hook, but did try tweaking the template - e.g using capitalize or ucfirst which might work if there are less than ten services in the array, but doesn't if there are more.

I think the better temporary solution is to go direct to the source and update the tblhostingaddons table - this is from my v7.6.1 dev...

1Eb2l7y.png

if you run the SQL update query below (e.g via phpmyadmin etc), that will capitalise the 'monthly' values (although if there are only a few, you could do it manually too)...

UPDATE tblhostingaddons
SET billingcycle = REPLACE(billingcycle, 'monthly', 'Monthly')

GXEb8oQ.png

until WHMCS fix this, you may have to manually edit, or run the above query, after each monthly product addon purchase.

I didn't have any monthly addons in my v7.5 dev, so I don't know if this is a v7.6 issue or earlier.

you might want to report it as a bug to WHMCS, perhaps give them the link to this thread, and then they may release a hotfix for this (I doubt it needs to wait months for the next maintenance release, i'd imagine it's not many files that would need changing to fix this).