DD/MM/YYYY + 1

didier1

Hello, I'm trying to build an email template that will use a custom field date that  is  already created with this format  (DD/MM/YY) and will add 1 day or 1 month depending of our needs as follow.

We are working on something like that but need help for the syntax 

{$service_custom_fields.0 + 1 } 

( will give 31 on a custom field value of 30/06/2018 - we are expecting 01/07/2018

Do we need to convert that value into number and than add +1 than reconverting ? 

many thanks again guys

Hello Brian, some how when I use 

19 hours ago, brian! said:

{"$service_custom_fields.0 +1 Day"|date_format:'d/m/Y'}

it give me today's datre - Note that my custom field value is a text box : 30/06/2018 - The expected result is 01/07/2018.

I have the same result with or without the  '+1 day'

Somehow the date format that we are trying to specify reverts the custom field to today's date without considering our teh + 1 day we would like to use

I'm using WHMCS V7.4.1

thank you in advanced

ah ok, it's not liking the date format of the custom field... I should have remembered what I posted in the thread below... i'll blame it on the time of year and my head being elsewhere! :135_santa:

{$service_custom_fields.0|replace:'/':'-'|cat:' +1 day'|date_format:'%d/%m/%Y'}

for me, this is working in v7.4.1 in an email template - the image below shows {$service_custom_fields.0} and the above code...

BARfKGx.png

if you want to add 1 month, then just change +1 day to +1 month in the code... if it's more than one day, use days; similarly for weeks, months, years etc.