Hello community...

I came back again. Can someone help me with my system.

What happened is..

We sell yearly service. Let's say client bought service 01/04/2018

And his next due date is 31/03/2019.

Now system generate invoice on 15/03/209

But he didn't paid.

He decide to pay on may..

I knw the service will be suspended. But it's not a problem.

Now if he pay on may .. I see his next due date will be 31/03/2020 not 01/05/2020

So he is loosing a month when he didn't used the service in April.

Can we have a hook to update the next invoice date the customer paid+365 days? 

Please help me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jdiaz
      Hi everyone, sorry for the noob question.
      I noticed after a customer notified me this, that last year, the domain didn't sync and was marked as expired, so the new invoice was generated only for one service and the domain was not charged.
      For now, I manually marked it as active because on her profile was "Expired" but on Resellerclub, the domain is still active and being used and also tied to the same customer.
      So my question would be, what can I do so after I manually renew it this year, it also starts to be a billable item for the customer from now on as it was before something happened?
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Blasgo
      Good morning community
      How do I make all the services to be renewed appear on the "Customer Invoice"?
      In all "Customer Invoice" emails I only see that the hosting service appears and does not add the domain, both services were purchased the same day.
      The domain renewal is sent in different mail.
      I will greatly appreciate your help
      Greetings.

• By Stathinho
      Hello,
      I am trying to create a hook for adding a new element in sidebar. I have created the hook.

add_hook('ClientAreaPrimarySidebar', 1, function($primarySidebar) { /* @var \WHMCS\View\Menu\Item $primarySidebar */ $newMenu = $primarySidebar->addChild( 'accountmanager', array( 'name' => 'Home', 'label' => Lang::trans('account_manager'), 'order' => 1, 'icon' => 'fas fa-life-ring', ) ); $newMenu->addChild( 'accountmanager', array( 'label' => Lang::trans('account_manager_label'), ) ); }); I am trying somehow to get the userid, and assign it to a variable. And is it possible to be used in translations?
      I tried with this one here but it's not working:
      $variable = $template->getVariable('variablename')->value;
      $template->assign('variablename ', 'variable');
    • By Tengri
      Hello!
      For some reasons sometimes our banks don't accept invoice from customers without stamp, name of CEO and signature. Is there any way that when the user chooses payment via a Bank under the invoice had the name of the Director signature and stamp.
      Thank you!
    • By Web Host Pro
      Any idea what hook I can add to remove these side bar ads? I'm still selling these products? I just don't want them on the side bar right now. I might add them back later.
      I checked my current hooks and non seem to line up with these sidebar ads. I assume I need to add a new hook to remove these.
      Thanks for any help.