didier1
Member-
Posts
34 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Hotfixes
Everything posted by didier1
-
Hello, due to our specific busines needs, we need to create invoice on 01/01/2018 with due date 01/01/2018. When changing the automation setting to 0 for: 'Enter the default number of days before the due payment date to generate invoices' it seems to be disabling the invoice creation. The problem with settings due date 1 day before ( 31/12/2017) input this date in the invoice service line and its conflictuel for client Setting up due date on the second of the month goes against our business process. Any idea or work aroung is appreciated. thank you
-
Hello, we are sending our clients some custom emails template for product renewal notice. We would like our clients email to be received with the renewal information in a PDF instead of inside the email body. Same delivery method than a WHMCS invoice. Also, like invoices, we would like the PDF to be available to client trough their client area in a document download section ( I know I'm asking a lot) Which avenue our company need to take in order to accomplish that : custom devlopement, specific module or really easy customisation ? thanks again to help me just a few weeks before the holidays!
-
It worked perfectly ! thanks again Brian. Have a good holidays season.
-
Hello Brian, some how when I use it give me today's datre - Note that my custom field value is a text box : 30/06/2018 - The expected result is 01/07/2018. I have the same result with or without the '+1 day' Somehow the date format that we are trying to specify reverts the custom field to today's date without considering our teh + 1 day we would like to use I'm using WHMCS V7.4.1 thank you in advanced
-
Hello, I'm trying to build an email template that will use a custom field date that is already created with this format (DD/MM/YY) and will add 1 day or 1 month depending of our needs as follow. We are working on something like that but need help for the syntax {$service_custom_fields.0 + 1 } ( will give 31 on a custom field value of 30/06/2018 - we are expecting 01/07/2018 Do we need to convert that value into number and than add +1 than reconverting ? many thanks again guys
-
Hello Folks, I was looking at the email marketer and I'm uncertain that it will fit our needs for this specific scenario: We basically need to send all our clients with a specific services an email on March 1st for renewal - No matter what are their renewal date or due date. Is there a work around or an other function in the system to schedule predefined emai ltemplate to be sent out on a specific date for 1 type of service? thanks
-
looking for product price in database
didier1 replied to didier1's topic in Admin & Configuration Questions
tblpricing -
Hello, in order to investigate an internittent issue, our SQL admin asked me the table name where we could find every product price - the product price we are looking for falls in the 'other category' any help is appreciated
-
Hello, we originally setup our WHMCS invoice so client could follow a link on the WHMCS email reminder invoice that will redirect them on paypal website with the invoice amount $$ to pay. We are using this link on the invoice: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?business=info@photo-expert.ca&cmd=_xclick¤cy_code=CAD&amount=$114.97CAD&item_name=HDR'>https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?business=info@photo-expert.ca&cmd=_xclick¤cy_code=CAD&amount=$114.97CAD&item_name=HDR That is allowing use to specify the $$ amount with the help of WHMCS bookmark in email template as follow: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?business=info@photo-expert.ca&cmd=_xclick¤cy_code=CAD&amount={$invoice_total}&item_name=HDR The strategy behing this is that client does not have to log into their WHMCS client area to pay their invoice - ( we noticed that client would pay right away if they could follow a link and inout their cc information right away. Having them to login into their WHMCS client area THEN input their cc information is too long and most of client give up half way through the process. The Current Problem we are experiencing is since a few weeks, Paypal website does not accept the link anymore. Question: We are reaching in our WHMCS community to see if people have ideas on which angle to attack this problem thank you
-
1-Managing rent as you are managing any kind of monthly recurring services. 2-Send notice to user when they are late or any other communication 3- managing contact listà 4-display vacant property online
- 4 replies
-
- general question
- property managment
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
thanks a lot for that very complete answer. I will try this shortly
-
Hello, here's a very general question,I hope I'm at the right place... I would like to customize WHMCS as a Property manager Software to be able to manage Tenant, Rent, Building maintenance and Notice; tenant being the WHMC client and Property being a WHMCS product( with an inventiry of 1) Having a few years experience with WHMCS for 2 of my business, I know that a lot of WHMCS features meet my need - especialy for email template and recurring payment. Before starting this project I would like to check with more experienced users/devloppers if they think this project is worthed to spend the time creating it or if they believe this is a recipe for failure. Thanks a lot for your inputs.
- 4 replies
-
- general question
- property managment
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hello, I'm trying to find documentation to see if this is possible to use Arithmetic calculation in WHMCS email template. Example within an email template : SomeVar * 12/100. thank you in advance to show syntaxe if possible.
-
WHMCS Front End = Client Cannot change credit card information
didier1 posted a topic in Using WHMCS
Hi, client informed us that they cannot change their credit card information from our WHMCS bridge or trough our Zoomex template = page is blank - We tested the functionality ok from the WHMCS Admin back end. Other client area functionality working ok ( add contact ,change password, etc.) Please help -
Thanks, I fixed both accounts using your recommendation. Will follow the next CRON job to see if it does the trick. If this is my last post on the Thread means that it worked. Cheers. D
-
Hello, Problem Description: On a recurring monthly payment, it seems like even though a user keep paying his invoice at time, WHMCS suspend the account and send customer suspension notice email. It seems that we are experiencing what I call an dis-synchronization between the actual service and the invoicing cycle. Cause: I would not be able to describe exactly why that particular account having this issue but I know for a fact that some manual intervention has been done on the account by our rep back in the days. We just enable the option to not suspend until 2015 - but as you know this is not a good practice for the long term. I am sorry I cannot provide more information on the exact cause. Question: Is there a way to resynchronise the invoice and the recurrent service so WHMCS won'T disregard the payment and keep the service active? Hope my explanation are clear enought. Regards, Didier
-
Email template conditional formula with configurable option
didier1 replied to didier1's topic in Developer Corner
following last comment, how to identify service_config_options when you have 4 within the same product. thanks - - - Updated - - - service_config_options.1 ? service_config_options_%name% ? any help is appreciated -
Hi all. The needs: I would like my field technician to receive an appoitment request they could add in their calendar upon auto-release module creation. An email notiifcation would be the second best option if calendar item is not possible. The Approach: I would like to get the auto-release module to call an external PHP script upon module creation. Then, if we could pass a few variable ( bookmarks) to that script, I should be able to send calendar item with order information ( product name, custom fields : date,time,address, etc.) An easier option would be to trigger an email to be sent once the welcome email is send to client, but since the BCC field is not available in the email template, I wnder if that would be profitable for me Please met me know if you can guide me or find an easier/ more doable approach - thanks in Advance
-
Email template conditional formula with configurable option
didier1 replied to didier1's topic in Developer Corner
Hello again, I had no success tonight configuring that. Here's my code : {if $service_config_options_html eq "WPA: 1"} WPA ON {else} WPA OFF {/if} -- When just puting {$service_config_options_html} , the email look like that : WPA: 1 ( WPA is the name of the configurable iption and : 1 id the number ordered ) Any guidance would be appreciated at this point. Cheers -
Email template conditional formula with configurable option
didier1 replied to didier1's topic in Developer Corner
Hello, with {$service_config_options_html} without any condition , email displayed nothing. Any idea why ? - - - Updated - - - Actually, my test client did not have configurable option. Sorry forthat. NOW I see the configurable option descrption / value chosen when ordering. So I am assuming I could start building mupy conditional structure with If {$service_config_options_html} = xxx/yyy then zzz. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks for the tips, at least now I have more element to work my way to a solution. Didier -
Hi, Jack from Zoomex answered me saying that the issue is probably on WHMCS side. I am now looking for overwriting the entire WHMCS languages folder if someone could tell me where to get the original files... Thanks
-
What I want to achieve is to give user the same username/password for a service than the one they setup for registered as their main account. So get the service module creation to copy main account username/password before service is created. i don't see what this option that you specified has anything to do for what I am looking for. Creating random username it is not something I want to do . Thanks
-
yes that is correct, ist working now !
-
Hello, I need some guidance and how to configure WHMCS to do the following: When a client order a specific product, the username/password for that specific product = the main WHMCS account username ( email adress) and password instead of getting generated automatically ( and randomly) I know ServerPing.net offer a module that let client specify their username password when ordering a product but this is not exactly what I want to achieve. My clients are often confusing the account password and service password and I have to change it manually to clear up their confusion. Is there an External API script that I could run ? Any of you ever wanted to achieve the same result. I would assume that somehow we can tell WHMCS to replicate the WHMCS main account information to the product before its creation. Your help is greatly appreciated like always Didier
-
Email template conditional formula with configurable option
didier1 replied to didier1's topic in Developer Corner
Hello, 1- if I just use : {$service_config_options} I have 'Array' displayed in my email. 2- If I use {if $service_config_options|strstr:"Encryption WPA2 /Mac Address Filter"} WPA {else} No WPA {/if} Email does not get send and whmcs page hangs after clickcing button send email. Am I missing something ? thanks
