Hi Everyone,

The WHMCS Forums were launched over 12 years ago and in that time have seen a number of iterations and updates.

Today, we’re excited to announce that we're getting ready to introduce the next incarnation of the WHMCS Community and with it, a brand-new look and feel, along with a whole host of new features and functionality - starting with in-line post reactions & a new reputation structure as well as a new question & answer format for certain forum categories.

Preparations are already well underway to migrate from the current forums to our new Community powered by the Invision Community Suite. The current community is home to a wealth of knowledge and information and we’ll be migrating all existing threads and posts as well as user accounts and private messages to the new WHMCS Community to ensure that none of this is lost.

I’m personally very excited about the opportunities our new platform unlocks. Over the coming months, we’ll be rolling out a range of new features and functionality in our community, taking inspiration from the responses we received earlier in the year about how we can improve your experience.

Stay tuned for updates in the coming weeks as we move nearer to the switch over, in the meantime, here’s a sneak preview of what’s to come.

2017-08-08_13-58-03.jpeg

The team and I are excited to bring our new community to you in September, and I will be posting more information on the changes in future posts.

Thanks for the heads up, Chris, and may I say "at least it's not Xenforo". ;)

Thanks for the heads up, Chris, and may I say "at least it's not Xenforo". ;)

XenForo was considered for a while, I tested a number of solutions but like what IP offers :)

XenForo was considered for a while, I tested a number of solutions but like what IP offers :)

Thanks for taking great care re the selection!

There are so many features with IPB. And half the nerds here have used it for gaming anyways :P

This is the test URL

Removed by community manager, this Test URL is not for use or Publication

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD

Removed by community manager, personal attacks are NOT acceptable.

It's true...the new forum screenshot looks impressive!

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD
Removed by Community Manager - Personal Attacks are not acceptable

Good decision. In the past, I would have gone with XenForo. But if you actually read my previous topic about Invision, I'm impressed how good it is today. The user experience is just wonderful (from using it on other sites forums) and if I had to choose a forum software today, it would be Invision for sure.

Here is the post in question from May:

https://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?129207-Impressed-with-InvisionPower

I'm very happy to see WHMCS is going this route. It will certainly make me post more as well :)

Edited by yggdrasil

This is the test URL:

The test URL IS NOT for use or publication no one should be able to login to the new community unless l have added them

Good decision. In the past, I would have gone with XenForo. But if you actually read my previous topic about Invision, I'm impressed how good it is today. The user experience is just wonderful (from using it on other sites forums) and if I had to choose a forum software today, it would be Invision for sure.

Here is the post in question from May:

https://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?129207-Impressed-with-InvisionPower

I'm very happy to see WHMCS is going this route. It will certainly make me post more as well :)

Xenforo was considered, but it doesnt do everything we need for the next stage of the community, iPC provides a better platform to work from

On 9/29/2017 at 4:12 AM, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Xenforo was considered, but it doesnt do everything we need for the next stage of the community, iPC provides a better platform to work from

Kudos!

Good job with the migration and forum/community software choice.

Thx :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By WGS
      WGS NextCloud WHMCS module, which enables setting up your own cloud storage for your public as well as private server, has been recently updated to version 1.0.7.
      Let us have highlights that are added as well as improvises in this release.
      Fixed the group limit issue while creating a new user. Change Group Field in Input type if "Custom Group Name" checkbox checked from module setting. Module compatible with WHMCS 7.7 Change the app name App compatible with NextCloud 15 To upgrade your module to the latest version, kindly download the updated file from the client area.
    • By WGS
      Good news for all the WHMCS users, we have released the stable version of our HostX. This stable build comes with many new features and bug fixes.
      Here is the list of the New Features:

1. Added New Pages:
      >> SSL Certificates, About Us, Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy, Refund Policy
      In this new version, we have released 5 new pages, which include "SSL Certificate, About Us Page, Privacy Policy, Refund Policy, Terms & Conditions." 

SSL Page, All the pricing plans are fully customized from the backend:

2. Added options to manage TLD's from the Backend:

> Manage TLD's to Show

> Highlight Multiple TLD's on Home Page
      You can highlight the TLD's on the home page which you need to showcase there. 

> Highlight TLD's on Domain Search Mega Menu Bar:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.  Added SEO optimization
      You can now manage SEO settings in the HostX, Add or Update Meta Tags of all Static Pages from WHMCS admin. You do not need to add them static in the website. 
      There is an option to add Noindex, Nofollow tags in the backend. 

SEO Management Dashboard:

4. Added Option for Auto Upgrade Database
      Now you can upgrade your database every time an upgrade gets launched. This feature will automatically upgrade the database and results in a smooth upgrade process. 

5. Added option to assign product group to a specific page.
      We have added an option to assign a specified product to the group to a specific page.
      For Examples Assigning "Dedicated Product Group" to Dedicated Server Page. 

6. Dedicated Server Page made dynamic from WHMCS Admin
      Now you can completely customize the Dedicated Server page from the WHMCS admin itself. 

7. Added Option to Add Favicon from the WHMCS admin
      Now we have added an option to set a favicon of the website from WHMCS admin. Used just need to enter the URL path of the favicon in the WHMCS backend. 

8. Assign Home Page Version from the WHMCS admin
      HostX provides two home page variants, one can choose one to set a home page, Previously if users want to change the home page variant, he needs to do changed in the file roots. But now he can change it super easy from the backend.

9. Added Domain Registration Section of Both Home Page Variants
      Previously domain registration section was missing on the home page, now we have provided a default domain registration section on both the variants of the phone. 

10. Changed Admin User Interface
      We have changed the admin user interface of the complete HostX dashboard to provide our users with the best UI and UX. 

Bugs Fixes:
      Fixed Menu Links "Domains must begin with a letter or a number" on Domain Search is now fixed Menu Sorting Issues Fixed Improvements:
      Added 50+ TLD's Icons Make WHMCS 7.7 Compatible  
      To know more about HostX, visit: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/webhosting-template/hostx-whmcs-theme-template/

• By ModulesGarden
      1. We are tremendously proud to announce that cPanel Extended For WHMCS, our absolutely bestselling module dedicated to all aspiring web hosting providers has just got even better. 
      The most essential addition to the newest 3.5.0 version that your clients will promptly and eagerly discover is the support for application cloning and staging that will let them create a copy of any application installed via Softaculous, and push the staging application to live whenever ready. Moreover, what has been greatly facilitated for your audience is the management of connected email accounts. Not only will they now be able to access all essential details of their email accounts with just a single click but set a new password for existing mailing lists from the client area directly as well when needed. Finally, they have been enabled to access the previously generated CSR key by simply navigating to the "SSL/TLS Management" section. 
      While this is no doubt a good amount of novelties to pick and choose from, still more await your attention on our website. 
      Learn more about cPanel Extended For WHMCS 3.5.0!

2. Interested in the headway we have made in establishing compatibility between our modules and the latest WHMCS environment so far? Have a quick look at the record of our most recent updates, and view the complete WHMCS V7.7 modules support list as well! 

Proxmox Cloud For WHMCS - 2.5.2 Proxmox VPS For WHMCS - 2.5.2 Unban Center For WHMCS - 2.1.3 DirectAdmin Extended For WHMCS - 3.0.2 Rackspace Email Extended For WHMCS - 1.2.10 Zendesk For WHMCS - 2.1.1

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Get Your Free Quote Now!

Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By ModulesGarden
      1. Have you heard the news? WHMCS V7.7 is now available and ready to give your business a strong competitive edge! We are not falling behind either. 
      ModulesGarden Forums includes a record of our modules which have gone through all the compatibility optimizations already and are bound to work like a charm with this latest WHMCS edition. 
      Make sure to revisit this site at least once a day to get first-hand news on the progress!

2. Having in mind the great interest that our leading Domain Orders Extended For WHMCS module has been attracting throughout the years, we went on to further expand its key domain-related functionalities. 
      The 3.3.0 update released today adds on to the module the very much requested possibility to perform bulk domain search while using one of two specific domain lookup types - Lagom or List View. Apart from this substantial advancement that your clients will no doubt love, we have introduced some extra tools for your improved convenience as well. For example, you will no longer have to leave the addon area to quickly enable, disable or edit pricing slabs for offered domains, and you are also welcome to now upload predefined lists of TLDs from your own server and stored in the.csv format. 
      Look into the full changelog of Domain Orders Extended For WHMCS!

3. For a long time customer retention has been taking a backseat to acquisition efforts, but as the most recent research shows, the path to profitable growth is through those customers you already possess. 
      Have you found your perfect tool for measuring the retention of your company yet? If not, you may want to have a long, hard look at MetricsCube which upon the latest update brings into play a set of 8 must-have retention reports that every web hosting business owner, especially those of you who manage their operations through WHMCS, should be actively tracking on a regular basis. 
      MetricsCube will let you look into all different sorts of your business assets like customers, domains, addons, and services individually and gain the necessary insight to extract maximum value from your existing customer base. Read about what other opportunities the newest edition of the tool has in store from the newest MetricsCube Blog!

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Get Your Free Quote Now!

Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By grapyhost
      Hello everyone, Hope you all doing good.
      as WHMCS update with version 7.7 and its included crypto currency payments. So i am trying to configure it in my whmcs grapyhost.  but i am facing some issue or maybe a bug. check below screenshot.

I have added Bitcoin currency and trying to fill up product with respective crypto prices. but its not accepting value.  as one product monthly annual price is $16.83 so it will be 0.0047 BTC . but its not accepting btc value. Please suggest some to fix it.

Thanks
      Madan