Hi Everyone,

The WHMCS Forums were launched over 12 years ago and in that time have seen a number of iterations and updates.

Today, we’re excited to announce that we're getting ready to introduce the next incarnation of the WHMCS Community and with it, a brand-new look and feel, along with a whole host of new features and functionality - starting with in-line post reactions & a new reputation structure as well as a new question & answer format for certain forum categories.

Preparations are already well underway to migrate from the current forums to our new Community powered by the Invision Community Suite. The current community is home to a wealth of knowledge and information and we’ll be migrating all existing threads and posts as well as user accounts and private messages to the new WHMCS Community to ensure that none of this is lost.

I’m personally very excited about the opportunities our new platform unlocks. Over the coming months, we’ll be rolling out a range of new features and functionality in our community, taking inspiration from the responses we received earlier in the year about how we can improve your experience.

Stay tuned for updates in the coming weeks as we move nearer to the switch over, in the meantime, here’s a sneak preview of what’s to come.

2017-08-08_13-58-03.jpeg

The team and I are excited to bring our new community to you in September, and I will be posting more information on the changes in future posts.

Thanks for the heads up, Chris, and may I say "at least it's not Xenforo". ;)

Thanks for the heads up, Chris, and may I say "at least it's not Xenforo". ;)

XenForo was considered for a while, I tested a number of solutions but like what IP offers :)

XenForo was considered for a while, I tested a number of solutions but like what IP offers :)

Thanks for taking great care re the selection!

There are so many features with IPB. And half the nerds here have used it for gaming anyways :P

This is the test URL

Removed by community manager, this Test URL is not for use or Publication

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD

Removed by community manager, personal attacks are NOT acceptable.

It's true...the new forum screenshot looks impressive!

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD
Removed by Community Manager - Personal Attacks are not acceptable

Good decision. In the past, I would have gone with XenForo. But if you actually read my previous topic about Invision, I'm impressed how good it is today. The user experience is just wonderful (from using it on other sites forums) and if I had to choose a forum software today, it would be Invision for sure.

Here is the post in question from May:

https://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?129207-Impressed-with-InvisionPower

I'm very happy to see WHMCS is going this route. It will certainly make me post more as well :)

Edited by yggdrasil

This is the test URL:

The test URL IS NOT for use or publication no one should be able to login to the new community unless l have added them

Good decision. In the past, I would have gone with XenForo. But if you actually read my previous topic about Invision, I'm impressed how good it is today. The user experience is just wonderful (from using it on other sites forums) and if I had to choose a forum software today, it would be Invision for sure.

Here is the post in question from May:

https://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?129207-Impressed-with-InvisionPower

I'm very happy to see WHMCS is going this route. It will certainly make me post more as well :)

Xenforo was considered, but it doesnt do everything we need for the next stage of the community, iPC provides a better platform to work from

On 9/29/2017 at 4:12 AM, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Xenforo was considered, but it doesnt do everything we need for the next stage of the community, iPC provides a better platform to work from

Kudos!

Good job with the migration and forum/community software choice.

Thx :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By ModulesGarden
      1. There are several secret strategies to grow a lifelong client base. Our just rolled out Freshdesk For WHMCS 1.1.0 presents one of them, way more straightforward in its premise than you could have expected. Vamp up your ticket system with our brilliant in its simplicity tool and draw clients like a magnet!    Savor the ultra-light new framework powered up by the code rewritten from the ground up. Trace the record of module's actions and API responses in the just added 'Logs' section. Sort out your tickets in the Freshdesk admin panel more handily by letting your clients avail of the newly supported 'Client Services' field. Smooth the flow of information with three additional ticket statuses - 'New', 'Open', and 'Hold'. While exporting a selected group of clients, quickly preview their profile or opened tickets using a hyperlink.     If you believe in the principle that it is easier said than done, put all of the above powers to the test and bring your customer service to victory!    Learn All About Freshdesk For WHMCS 1.1.0!       2. It was not long ago that we drew the curtain on our New Year contest and the extra poll attached to it. Our heartfelt thanks go to all who put their doubts aside and joined this absorbing competition as well as the voting process. Be sure to expect even more interactive projects such as this one in the future. If you already suspect what is coming next, you are perfectly right – now, without further ado, it is time to reveal the promised winners!    Find out who got lucky!       Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?   Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By ModulesGarden
      1. Not so long ago we have boasted about what prodigious premieres you can expect from us on the horizon of 2018. Today we are circling back to you to let you know that one of them has actually been just blasted off to put your enterprise far ahead of the competition. Set your eyes on the newest Resellers Center For WHMCS 3.2.0 and reap the benefits of its most novel elements to the full:

Allow your resellers to generate attractive promo codes for end clients. Choose between five additional payment gateways: 2Checkout, Authorize.Net AIM, Checkout.com, PayPal Payflow Pro and WePay. Let your resellers embrace the freedom of providing their ownTerms of Services. Give your resellers possibility to lay out more precise information about end clients in the now accessible custom fields. Feel the real difference in the working of the module thanks to several code, UI and language optimizations.
      Whether your adventure with reselling business has just begun or successfully goes on for some time now – you will find the assistance of our module perfectly suited to this task indispensable!

Learn All About Resellers Center For WHMCS 3.2.0!

2. If there is a place where your past successes can bring you even something more than personal satisfaction, it is here – at ModulesGarden. Does ’the 33% discount’ sound like music to your ears? Believe it or not but it can be all yours with next to none effort to spent on whatever product from our Marketplace you desire. The rules are truly simple: pick one achievement that your business stunned the world with in 2017, summarize it briefly on our Blog, and come back after 15th January to hopefully find yourself on the list of winners of our rousing contest! 

Rush against the clock and put your luck to the test!

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By ModulesGarden
      1. Have a tremendous New Year! As we bid farewell to the year gone by, we cannot thank you enough for the patronage that you extended to us in the past. We keep hoping that you will gift us with your continued support in 2018 as well and assist us in striving for excellence. We have achieved with your inestimable help so much already – from the sheer avalanche of the released updates to an immensely facilitated communication system. Feel free to delve into a more detailed account included in the Blog article dedicated to this subject any time.

And how would you evaluate the performance of your company in 2017? Is there anything that in your opinion deserves a particular renown and applaud? Today we are giving you a one-time-only opportunity to stun everyone with your incredible accomplishments and bring you closer to a 33% discount on our whole offering at the same time.

Experience the joy of your past triumphs once again!

2. There is no more ideal time to make a fresh start than the dawn of a new year when the level of ingenious inspiration is at its peak, wouldn’t you agree? We too have jumped on the bandwagon of New Year’s resolutions and come up with a map of major releases scheduled for 2018.

The very first module sure to bring about a sweeping difference to you and your customers is Resellers Center For WHMCS. In order to keep up with the ever growing demands of a reselling business, the product will receive support for a few additional payment gateways and possibility to generate promo codes in a fully automated manner. 

In Multibrand For WHMCS – a second position on our list, we also will put more focus on various payment-related aspects starting with incorporating some entirely new, keenly expected gateways to provide your clientele with an even wider array of alternatives.

Next candidate for a notable modernization is CRM For WHMCS for which we plan something truly special and not attempted before – a fully-fledged integration with the Kanban software and significant acceleration of several fundamental processes. The impact of these improvements on managing your leads and potentials will be felt immediately.

Last but not least on our list is Domains Reseller For WHMCS which will for sure amaze you with streamlined domain search-up forms and a handful of new options for smoother handling of TLDs. 

Be vigilant for these as well as hundreds of other novelties-packed updates ahead of us in 2018!

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!

• By bagfuloz
      How to get all active product/services with client name and paid amout, tax details.
      I am trying by this, but its not working. 
      SELECT  CONCAT(firstname,' ',lastname) AS Name,  tblclients.companyname,  tblproducts.name AS Product,  tblhosting.domain,  tblhosting.paymentmethod,  tblhosting.billingcycle,  tblhosting.amount,  tblorders.status FROM tblhosting   INNER JOIN tblorders   ON tblhosting.packageid = tblorders.id  INNER JOIN tblproducts    ON tblhosting.packageid = tblproducts.id  INNER JOIN tblclients    ON tblhosting.userid = tblclients.id WHERE tblorders.status = 'Active' ORDER BY Name I am trying to getting product data by tblorders. but no luck.
      Please anyone tell me, How to get this done.

Thanks
      Madan
    • By ZoXx
      Hello,
      one question about sharing a whmcs site on facebook.

Facebook is taking our company logo (big size) and show it on facebook half.
      Is there a solution for sharing a whmcs site and taking another picture?
      Like in settings, script etc?

Thanks!