No Client Summary after upgrade from 7.0.1 to 7.1.0

I like the look of the new Admin interface - however, there is one important module missing...

Normally when I sign in I can see right way which clients have invoices owing, and their due dates etc.

But this is missing in 7.1.0...

I have tried V4 and Blend Admin temples and the summary of owed invoices does not display in either since upgrading this morning.

The widget files are not actually encoded, so if you can check how the old widget worked you might be able to merge/edit a current widget to restore this functionality.

I'm not certain of this, but it's worth a look if you have a few mins.

Update - I just noticed this: http://docs.whmcs.com/Version_7.1_Release_Notes (in particular: "Widgets designed for previous versions of the product are still compatible")

So, try dropping in the old widget into /modules/widgets/ (you might need to rename) and see if that works.

Edited by xyzulu

whoohoo!

Works like a dream.

I don't have any open invoices at the moment but it IS there and looks like it will work fine.

Thanks everyone!!

Hope this helps others

- - - Updated - - -

whoohoo!

Works like a dream.

I don't have any open invoices at the moment but it IS there and looks like it will work fine.

Thanks everyone!!

Hope this helps others

PS Is there a way to arrange the widgets order?

Looks like no. Another setback IMO

The widget files are not actually encoded, so if you can check how the old widget worked you might be able to merge/edit a current widget to restore this functionality.

I'm not certain of this, but it's worth a look if you have a few mins.

Update - I just noticed this: http://docs.whmcs.com/Version_7.1_Release_Notes (in particular: "Widgets designed for previous versions of the product are still compatible")

So, try dropping in the old widget into /modules/widgets/ (you might need to rename) and see if that works.

Any idea how to do this? where do i get the old widget from?