Cron Domain Sync not working

solver80

I have WHMCS v6.3, As this was provided by my hosting company I can only update trough Softaculous but no longer see update 6.3.1 since v7 come out. Because of that I'm not sure if updating to 6.3.1 would fix my problem.

PROBLEM:

All of the sudden one of the crons stopped working (Domain Sync) and I have also stopped receiving emails with this cron. All other crons working without problem.

I can see in Activity logs: "Domain Sync Cron: Starting" but nothing is happening after.

How can I trace root of the problem?

Hi Solver80,

Thanks for your post, that indicates that your cron may be timing out, Please increase the memory_limit setting in your server's php.ini to 64M or 128MB which should easily be sufficient. Then see if things improve and you start getting the cron job report again over the next few days.

If the cron still doesn't complete with the increased memory limit please ensure display_errors is enabled in the server's PHP configuration and enable the Setup > General Settings > Other tab > Display Errors option, then run the cron manually by visiting the domainsync.php file in your browser. You should now see an error output to the screen. We have collected some of the most most common errors and their causes, refer to the appropriate page in the following sections:

It's also possible that you are using an unsupported domain provider I'd recommend checking http://docs.whmcs.com/Domain_Registrars to ensure that you are using a supported registrar as well.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately that didn't help.

I don't have access to servers php.ini so I created this file in the cron folder:

memory_limit setting 300M

upload_max_filesize 300M

post_max_size 64M

max_execution_time 300

max_input_time 300

default_socket_timeout 6000

I have enabled error display in settings. My cron folder it's outside whmcs folder and I wasn't sure how to visit domainsync.php manually so I copied cron folder to whmcs and than open domainsync.php in browser but page was blank.

My registrar is ResellerClub and DomainBox