NelsonJPG

how I can change the price of a invoice?

Hello ...

how I can change the price of a invoice?

I need to add a rule to subtract tax (2%) to the total , but I can not do this.

ejm

subtotal = 40.00

VAT1 = subtotal * 12 / 100

VAT2 = VAT1 * 2 / 100

total = (subtotal + VAT1) - VAT2

this is possible?

this is possible?

I don't think so from within WHMCS settings because taxes are usually calculated against subtotals - your situation looks more like a VAT refund and so you'd probably need a custom solution to do this.

one possible solution might be to change your VAT1 rate to 11.76% - if you can do that, then total1 should be the same as total2.

total1 = (subtotal + VAT1 @ 12%) - VAT2

total2 = (subtotal + VAT1 @ 11.76%)

so your totals and VAT totals should be correct for your records. :)

what you may then have to do is alter your invoice/email templates etc if they HAVE to show VAT @ 12% and then a 2% subtraction - but they're just basic calculations than can be easily performed using Smarty or PHP along with existing variables. :idea:

btw - you can't change VAT Rates in WHMCS, you'd have to delete the current 12% VAT rule and add a new rule for 11.76%.

http://docs.whmcs.com/How_To_Guides#Change_Tax_Rate

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By leeyondking
      So far I've hooked dedicated ip from tblhosting to viewinvoice.tpl and is assigned to paid services accordingly.

What I'm trying to figure out :
      -> To show dedicated ip assigned in WHMCS Billing for -> Where you can view dedicated ip in the description as well. ( To help our billing member search for dedicated ip to be cancelled at ease by looking at customer's invoice items in WHMCS->Billing)
      For example :

What is in my mind :
      How do I query the database tblhosting [dedicatedip] into WHMC->Billing->Invoices->Any customer's Invoice id description as shown above ?
      As far as I know, WHMCS admin .php file is encoded where we do not able to edit.
      Hopefully and I believe there is a way to append to show the dedicated ip !

• By WGS
      We have introduced our new module in WHMCS Market, Recurring Invoice Management Module allows WHMCS admin to create custom recurring invoices without creating new products and services. 
      In short, our module bypasses the product creation process while generating recurring invoices to the clients. 
      You can use this module well when you want to generate custom recurring subscriptions for custom tasks to your clients. Here is how you can generate a recurring invoice:

Buy module here: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/whmcs-recurring-invoice-management-module/

• By Kamran
      Hi,
      I want to perform some tasks that require the service id on a hook(specifically invoice creation) the paramters there are limited all I get is the invoice id.
      Is there a way to fetch service id using that invoice id any indication/help/solution would be highly appreciated. The hook must trigger either before or after invoice generation.
      Thanks. 👍
    • By Ghian
      Certain companies have different departments. In this case, there is a gentleman who bought our product in his name for the company, so his account is set up on WHMCS, he now receives all emails and invoices. How does one set that the invoices get sent to a separate email? Like the accounts department. 
      I see there is a tab where you can add a sub contact in the contact itself but i do not know how to use it. Would that be the solution? 
    • By JakeMurray
      Is there a way to send recurring invoice (quarterly) X days in advance before its invoice date?