How to synchronize a domain name registered on enom to an account on whmcs

cyrusolu

Hello Everyone,

This is the challenge, I registered a domain name from my enom dashboard, but now I want to assign that domain name to a client on whmcs, so that the client can configure the domain from is whmcs client page area.

Kindly tell how to go about this.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Importing_Data#Manual_Domain_Only_Entry

To add a domain on it's own without a product, follow the steps below:

1. If you haven't already, create the client by navigating to Go to Clients > Add New Client.
  2. On the client summary page, click the "Add New Order" link in the Actions panel
  3. The client will be preselected, so you should fill out the rest of the form - begin by choosing the payment gateway you want the client to pay with
  4. Leave the Product/Service dropdown menu set at None
  5. Leave the Billing Cycle dropdown menu set at Monthly
  6. Enter the domain in the Domain text field and select Register as the Domain Registration Option (even though you aren't intending to register it today)
  7. Choose the number of years you next want the client to be invoiced for at the time of renewal and tick any addons the user has for their domain
  8. Ensure both tick boxes for sending an order confirmation and generating an invoice are unchecked so the user is not emailed about the order you are adding
  9. Finally, set the Order Status dropdown to Active and then click the submit button to add the order to WHMCS
  10. You will now been shown the order screen summarising the details of the order you just added
  11. Now as the final step, you must go to the domain's information page to enter the correct next due and expiry dates aswell as selecting the registrar the domain is registered with if using one of the built in registrars. To do this, from the order screen, click on the link in the Item column of the items ordered - this will take you straight to the details screen.

You have now finished adding your client. By following the steps above, your client will have not been notified that you've added them and will now be invoiced by WHMCS prior to the next due date for the items you have added to their account.

Thanks Brian,

I was able to add the domain name, but when I login as the client and navigate to domains, I get a page isn’t working error.

The **************.com page isn’t working

*****************.com is currently unable to handle this request.

Hello,

I enabled display error option in other tabs of the general settings, and I was able to see the cause of the error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.' in /var/www/html/includes/classes/WHMCS/Domains.php:0 Stack trace: #0

I'm wary of editing the WHMCS files, since I didnlt make any changes to them in the first place.

Could it be possible that the reason why I'm experiencing this error is as a result of me back dating the Registration Date of the domain instead of using today's date ?

- - - Updated - - -

It is resolving, I couldnt view the list of registered domain from the client area domain page.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your assistance, I have resolved it. I added this line of code to my configuration file to change my timezone -

date_default_timezone_set('Europe/London');