WHMCS Product Bundles

ITSNev

Hi,

I've setup a product bundle on WHMCS 5.2.15 consiting of 2 products. This successfully gets added to the customers Shopping Cart, but then they are still able to remove parts of this bundle.

Is there any way to stop a Bundle which as been selected from being purchased to not be removed from the Cart?

Also, if they value to pay the renewal of any one of the bundled products, both products should be suspended.

I will say that the Suspension : Terminations etc works fine on their own, but I need this to work as part of the bundle.

I tried the ProductLinker from modulesgarden.com, but your not able to LINK two products together, which seems a little silly given its title.

Any help that anyone can extend on this, I will of course be grateful to receive your advice / recommendations.

Many Thanks

Nev

Hi Nev,

I've setup a product bundle on WHMCS 5.2.15 consiting of 2 products. This successfully gets added to the customers Shopping Cart, but then they are still able to remove parts of this bundle.

yes, but if you are using price overrides for the bundle parts, when one part of the bundle is removed, the other part will be charged at full price, not at the discounted price set by the price override.

Is there any way to stop a Bundle which as been selected from being purchased to not be removed from the Cart?

yes, by modifying the viewcart.tpl template - but the exact way to do it will depend on which order form template you're using.

Also, if they value to pay the renewal of any one of the bundled products, both products should be suspended.

none of our bundles are due for renewal yet, so we haven't ran into this situation yet - but I can see situations where if a bundle consisted of two products, and the customer only wanted to renew one of them, to allow them to do so - as long as they pay the full price rather than a discounted one.

however, it might be worth opening a support ticket with WHMCS to get a direct answer to the suspension issue - and then post a summary of their response back here.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

If you'd set price override prices for the products they would renew at the discounted rate. So if the client only wanted to renew one of them, you'd want to adjust the Recurring Amount field under their Products/Services tab of the remaining product to the regular price