Hello WHMCS Community,

I am fairly new to WHMCS and for the most part I have gotten pretty far with setup and automation. However I need a bit of help with something simple thats pretty complex for me. I will describe whats needed below.

I am offering my clients 'Business Hosting' under the shared hosting category. 3 of the plans I want to offer 'OSX Suite and OSX Suite + Productivity for FREE as long as they continue with their hosting plan. Is this possible?

Heres information on my 'Business Hosting' packages and the structure.

Progressive Plan - $40 Monthly or $440 Annual - Domain (1st Year Free) - OSX Email (Lifetime of Hosting Plan: Monthly, or Annual Plan)

Max Plan - $46 Monthly or $506 Annual - Domain (1st Year Free) - OSX Email + Productivity (Lifetime of Hosting Plan: Monthly, or Annual Plan)

E-Commerce Plan - $55 Monthly or $612 Annual - Domain (1st Year Free) - OSX Email + Productivity (Lifetime of Hosting Plan: Monthly, or Annual Plan)

I thank you for you all time to help and assist with a solution on doing so.