I am having error when editing a product/service

51 minutes ago, Michel Bidden said:

Please someone should help me. It is really frustrating..

Without having server access, all I can suggest is that you carefully check that every file is uploaded. Maybe upload 1 folder at a time. I get it if you don't want to give temporary access but if you're ok with it, send me a PM and I'll look into it for you.

12 minutes ago, evolve hosting said:

I get it if you don't want to give temporary access but if you're ok with it, send me a PM and I'll look into it for you.

Not to cast any aspersions, but I sure wouldn't. 

Even though it appears to mention lang/english.php, it's mentioning the stuff in /vendor as if that's what it's not finding/opening. /lang/english.php is nowhere near that folder. Just saying. 

1 minute ago, bear said:

I wouldn't give access to our site either but I was throwing it out there as an option. I think he's best off to re upload folder by folder, starting with the vendor folder.  There are a lot of subfolders and files there so it's easy to have issues during a bulk upload.

4 hours ago, evolve hosting said:

Without having server access, all I can suggest is that you carefully check that every file is uploaded. Maybe upload 1 folder at a time. I get it if you don't want to give temporary access but if you're ok with it, send me a PM and I'll look into it for you.

I really wish i can share my details but i have some other projects which are classified. I am open to ideas and suggestions please dont give up on me. This issue has really affected my business. 😓

4 hours ago, bear said:

Even though it appears to mention lang/english.php, it's mentioning the stuff in /vendor as if that's what it's not finding/opening. /lang/english.php is nowhere near that folder. Just saying. 

Yeah i traced the error and reuploaded some files again but it is still giving me same issue. i dont think the issue is from the vendor folder. i reuploaded the vendor files one by one, took me all night but the issue is still there. Please i dont know know where else to check

4 hours ago, evolve hosting said:

I wouldn't give access to our site either but I was throwing it out there as an option. I think he's best off to re upload folder by folder, starting with the vendor folder.  There are a lot of subfolders and files there so it's easy to have issues during a bulk upload.

Yes thanks. I did that already but it is still giving me same error

32 minutes ago, Michel Bidden said:

Yes thanks. I did that already but it is still giving me same error

If you're 100% certain that all files and folders are properly uploaded... I hate to make this suggestion but I don't know what else to say:

You probably need to start disabling custom modifications to narrow it all down. I get annoyed when WHMCS suggests this to me but sometimes, it's the only way to solve an error.

17 minutes ago, evolve hosting said:

If you're 100% certain that all files and folders are properly uploaded... I hate to make this suggestion but I don't know what else to say:

You probably need to start disabling custom modifications to narrow it all down. I get annoyed when WHMCS suggests this to me but sometimes, it's the only way to solve an error.

I have never made any custom modification. I don't have any extra addons or modules. I am using the default setup from whmcs.

I am still trying to trace back what could have been the case.

Are you sure that there's absolutely no modifications made on the website? It would be very weird for this issue to happen out of the box.

I would suggest removing all non-modified files and folders (like, keep "modules" and "configuration.php", but remove "admin", "vendor", "includes" etc.) and then upload everything from scratch.

I would follow what  Dennis has said personally - It's extremely unlikely for out of the box! What about updates, Have you recently updated as that's usually where spanners get thrown into the works as they say 🙂 

@evolve hosting, I think absolutely means well and I do actually think it's of good intention and coming from a seemingly nice guy but please, please, please don't normalise that as a thing that happens here because not everyone has good intentions! We'll quickly see abuse if people see it happening and don't know any better! You should never share your server credentials with random strangers online - I don't even like that whmcs make it the very first thing that they do! 

57 minutes ago, Bigol'tastynuggets said:

@evolve hosting, I think absolutely means well and I do actually think it's of good intention and coming from a seemingly nice guy but please, please, please don't normalise that as a thing that happens here because not everyone has good intentions!

Thanks for the nice words and yes I do mean well. I would have no benefit of showing my business name here and then do wrong with access to someone's files. I completely understand anyone's decision not to give access. Always open to helping however I can.