WHMCS 8.0 Upgrade Failed

Unable to complete incremental updates: Unable to import the 8.0.0 Alpha1 database file. Unable to import /home/******/public_html/resources/sql/upgrade800alpha1.sql: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1142 INDEX command denied to user '******'@'localhost' for table 'tblactivitylog'

WHMCS-Install-Upgrade-Process.thumb.png.2880decd8989f502476abba0e6f5df87.png

I would think that the db user doesn't have sufficient privileges to perform the desired task, e.g it needs to be able to use INDEX.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Further_Security_Steps#Restrict_Database_Privileges

Most tasks only require the following database privileges:

• DELETE
  • INSERT
  • SELECT
  • UPDATE
  • LOCK TABLES

Installation, upgrades, and activating and deactivating modules require the following additional privileges:

• DROP
  • INDEX

• 2 years later...
12 hours ago, twhiting9275 said:

Hijacking threads, not cool.

It's not a hijack if it's the same issue. Many "support" channels have something like "I have this problem too", so it's understandable. 
As for starting his own, I've seen threads ignored here (lack of interest, lack of user participation?), so he may have thought he stood a better chance adding his to a similar/same thread and not get yelled at by the "community police" that there were already threads about this...only to be yelled at for not starting one. Irony.