Who is the best domain registrar for resellers today?

17 minutes ago, Alien said:

They have a WHMCS plugin, It's new and I haven't gotten into it yet but here it is. https://www.epik.com/whmcs/

I fill-up their reseller form  07.08.2020 & today is 11.08.2020 but still don't get any email from their end.

Reply from Livechat:

We have had quite a few reseller applications lately.
Since it's an area that requires a lot of back and forth emails and careful review, we review them on a first come first serve model.
I would like to ask you until 14th this Month - if you do not hear back from us by then - please reach out and we'll escalate it further up.
Edited by Benjamin Biswas
added some info

They have a WHMCS plugin, It's new and I haven't gotten into it yet but here it is. https://www.epik.com/whmcs/

I fill-up their reseller form  07.08.2020 & today is 11.08.2020 but still don't get any email from their end.

Reply from Livechat:

Since it's an area that requires a lot of back and forth emails and careful review, we review them on a first come first serve model.
I would like to ask you until 14th this Month - if you do not hear back from us by then - please reach out and we'll escalate it further up.

Well that doesn't bode well.

Edited by blakeh

Connectreseller does not respond to tickets at least this happened with me.

I found the ticket has been closed without any reply for my sales questions...Strange

------------------------------

Ticket ID:    43***   

Department:    Sales

Priority:    Low

Created On:    08 Aug 2020 2:25 PM    

Last Update:    08 Aug 2020 2:25 PM

------------------------------

2020_08_16_20_52_06_ConnectReseller_Kayako_SupportSuite_Help_Desk_Software.png

Edited by VirtualWorldGlobal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2020 at 11:07 PM, crsmobile1 said:

How is Hexonet?

The support is excellent. The team in place is very reactive. I had a problem with one of the API updates and it was fixed very quickly.

It took me a bit of time to get familiar with their interface, but now it's fine.

The prices are good, their module works well with WHMCS.
So, I am very satisfied!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@trupti-123 sounds like Marketing Material 🙂

@Moon Pielauncher hexonet applies the requested ns definitely and for transfers just if configured to do so. Sometimes Resellers prefer to have / keep the ns / dns first, probably to migrate after transfer. Thats why we made it configurable for transfers (also to avoid domains to go unplanned offline)

Edited by PapaKai

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/08/2020 at 10:48 PM, blakeh said:

Reply from Livechat:

Well that doesn't bode well.

Have you got any reply. Can you please tell me the process? Means how much fund they ask for deposit....what registrar name will appear after purchasing a domain and seen in whois. Please also give your review regarding their service.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2020 at 2:48 PM, Tour Services Group said:

For year's I have had an eNom reseller account, but have never integrated that into WHMCS.  I am wanting to add domain registrations now, but have become extremely dissatisfied with eNom because their prices have increased so much.

After reading a lot of opinions on the web, it looked like eNom and ResellerClub were the most popular registrars for those who wanted to integrate their account with WHMCS.  Because of that I added a reseller account with ResellerClub only to find out that (due to the Covid-19 situation) they have no more US phone number, they are not answering their Indian phone number and their chat (only way of asking questions) is sketchy at best.  Most importantly though I asked about transferring about 50 domain names to that new account, and they informed me that I would lose any remaining time on the previous registration.  That also means that all 50 domain names would renew on the same day in the future.  I couldn't believe it, so I asked two more times and I was sent a link that clearly states that policy.

So, I looked at NameCheap and finally decided that a US-based company with 24/7 support (and much cheaper prices than eNom) would be better than an overseas company that I cannot contact.  They did tell me that they do not have a true domain reseller program, but that I could still integrate my sales through WHMCS.  The only problem I found out was that when they send their renewal notices to my clients, they include a link back to their site and show their cost to renew the registration.  Fortunately, because they really bought it through my account, they really can't renew it on their own, but I see this as opening a can of worms... especially if I tack on a small profit.

So, am I better to stick with eNom, stick with NameCheap, or wait for ResellerClub to get back to normal after the Covid-19 situation normalize?  Or is there someone else that I should look at?

You might want to take a look at Registrar WebNIC, an absolutely reseller-centric reseller who can resolve all your concerns above (price, reseller platform (e.g no back link as Namecheap) and a dedicated sale person to your account, WHMCS module for domains, SSLs,..). For further information, you may visit: https://www.webnic.cc/reseller-program/ or contact Thoa Nguyen at  sales@webnic.cc

On 9/6/2021 at 7:08 PM, Technosoft said:

Have you got any reply. Can you please tell me the process? Means how much fund they ask for deposit....what registrar name will appear after purchasing a domain and seen in whois. Please also give your review regarding their service.

Never got anything more from them and never followed up. I'm sticking with enom for now.

44 minutes ago, blakeh said:

But who else is there  that is US based and does volume?

Tucows started in the US but they are now based in Toronto, Canada. For the US, there's Godaddy, Namecheap, Namesilo and I'm sure many others that aren't coming to mind right now. None of these are registrars I care to use but they exist in the US.

3 hours ago, blakeh said:

But who else is there  that is US based and does volume?

HEXONET -> Germany / Canada - you can have your account in USD
Team HEXONET works closely together with other WHMCS Brands RRPproxy, TPP Wholesale and internet.bs, all part of the CentralNic Group PLC

8 hours ago, blakeh said:

Never got anything more from them and never followed up. I'm sticking with enom for now.

In addition - the longer you stay with enom, the more time it takes and the harder it is to move away.

Edited by PapaKai