Hexonet in WHMCS

The registrar Hexonet is already part of the group of registrars one can select from in the WHMCS package.

But Hexonet suggest that one upload their latest version of there software into WHMCS, the problem is that no one seems to be able to tell me how to do this.

They say I should upload -( whmcs-ispapi-registrar-3.0.5) into WHMCS in my cpanel. I went to take a look in my cpanel, I find a whmcs folder under file manager, but there a a few folders in there.

Which folder should I upload the )whmcs-ispapi-registrar-3.0.5) into?

No one at Hexonet can tell me, which folder I need to place the ispapi into.

Thanks 

Gunther

Hi Gunther,

3 minutes ago, Gunther77 said:

No one at Hexonet can tell me, which folder I need to place the ispapi into.

that's surprising. 😕

https://github.com/hexonet/whmcs-ispapi-registrar/wiki/Start-selling-domains-with-HEXONET-&-WHMCS

at step 3, it says...

Documentation is included in the zip package.

and there is a html page in the /docs part of the zip that says...

Registrar Module Installation

Even though a HEXONET Module is shipped with WHMCS, we highly recommend downloading and installing our whitelabel module HEXONET/ispapi which is the maintained version and providing you latest features and patches. Available for download here. *

• Download the ZIP archive and extract it your HDD
  • Copy the contents of whmcs-ispapi-registrar-<version>/install/modules/registrars to the appropriate/matching folder of your WHMCS instance <your instance>/modules/registrars.

that last line is the step you need to do...

Bb2iMz6.png

basically, the ispapi folder goes inside the registrars folder.

Hi Gunther,

3 minutes ago, Gunther77 said:

I am looking in my cpanel but don't see modules in the WHMCS data file see attached pic.

it won't be in there as they're your temporary folders.

I assume that there is a 'gwcorp' folder within the public_html folder ? if so, that's your starting point and should be where you find the 'modules' folder.

9 minutes ago, Gunther77 said:

Yes I found modules under gwcorp and registrars under modules.

good to hear. ☺️

9 minutes ago, Gunther77 said:

You say I just upload the new folder and then extract it in the registrar folder and then it should come up in my WHMCS back office?

I would extract the content of the 'registrars' folder in the zip (basically the ispapi folder) into the registrars folder that you've just found in your WHMCS.

if you do it right, then Hexonet should appear as an option on the Domain Registrars page... at that point, you can start to configure it with your details.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey brian!

first at all, I want to forward a really big thank you to you as I was quite often seeing you were helping with comments related to HEXONET. Very very appreciated!

Nice to see that you both managed to find a solution. I will update the documentation on our side to also include more details about a cpanel setup.

Kai