How to remove PayPal Checkout on Order Summary?

Hello @sahe0001

These are the new PayPal Smart Buttons https://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal_Checkout that form part of PayPal Checkout, which is a new PayPal module available in WHMCS 7.9 and later.  If you are not wanting these buttons you would need to disable the PayPal Checkout module and ensure you have the PayPal Basic module setup which is our old PayPal module that does not use these buttons https://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal

• 1 year later...

Just FYI, I REALLY-REALLY hate these Paypal buttons, but like everything else about the modern paypal interface.

Reason:  it confuses my customers to use Paypal for credit cards, vs my Authorize.Net account which I've negotiated much cheaper rates with.  Only person that wins here, is Paypal.

15 hours ago, garybarr said:

Just FYI, I REALLY-REALLY hate these Paypal buttons, but like everything else about the modern paypal interface.

disabling the addon or nuking them with a hook would remove them.

15 hours ago, garybarr said:

Reason:  it confuses my customers to use Paypal for credit cards, vs my Authorize.Net account which I've negotiated much cheaper rates with.  Only person that wins here, is Paypal.

it would be possible, either with a hook or more simply using CSS in a custom.css file, to remove the credit card black button if you wanted to...

.paypal-button-color-black {display: none !important;}

that's untested, but it should work.

2 hours ago, Magicklug said:

Agree, I don't even recommend to use it. 

i've just spent the best part of half an hour trying to find a user's site from here that was actually using PayPal like this (as I don't use it on my devs) - seems to be rarer than hen's teeth... only found 1.