Adding License Check in Function

mfoland

Question

Hello,

I'm working on an Addon Module to store a License Key for an addon. I can have it verify the get the license key from the table.. but what I'm trying to do is figure out how to put a check_license within this:

class License extends Model {

/** @var string $table The table in which the addon settings are stored. (mod_mylicensetable) */
    protected $table = 'mod_squareLicensing';
	//protected function results($results);
	private	$vString = "16da9d4d6fc1e1ec25ce622d59d3d34e2b147bed894296693492985d85d27868";

}
	$Licensedata = License::where('id', '1')->first(

As such, I can get my License data as expected, however, within the Addon Module itself -- to ideally get everything, the check needs to be inside the Class. I'd like to do something like 

function verify_license {
//--get information from original license call and do our actions for invalid or active
}

Can someone give me guidance? I'm new working with Laravel. I know how to do a license call with the default check_sample.php and have adapted that as needed, and have built upon it.. but working with the classes are new to me. Any help and pointers would be greatly appreciated 🙂

1 answer to this question