Customer Invoice Mail

Blasgo

Good morning community

How do I make all the services to be renewed appear on the "Customer Invoice"?
In all "Customer Invoice" emails I only see that the hosting service appears and does not add the domain, both services were purchased the same day.
The domain renewal is sent in different mail.

I will greatly appreciate your help

Greetings.

captura-whmcs.png

20 hours ago, Blasgo said:

How do I make all the services to be renewed appear on the "Customer Invoice"?
In all "Customer Invoice" emails I only see that the hosting service appears and does not add the domain, both services were purchased the same day.
The domain renewal is sent in different mail.

do you have "Separate Invoices" enabled either for this client, or for a client group that this client might be assigned to ?

https://help.whmcs.com/m/payments/l/761423-creating-separate-renewal-invoices-for-a-client-s-services

23 hours ago, Blasgo said:

If they have the same expiration date, they do not generate 2 invoices, in the only invoice only the payment of the Hosting and the domain appears in another email and you have to see it in the client's area. 

that sounds like expected behaviour, e.g if domain & hosting both have the same next due dates, 1 October, then they'll be on the same invoice (unless separating invoicing is enabled); if the next due dates are different, e.g 1 Oct & 2 Oct, then that would generate too invoices/emails.

so to ensure that both hosting and domain are on the same invoice, they must have the same next due date.

1 hour ago, brian! said:

so to ensure that both hosting and domain are on the same invoice, they must have the same next due date.

If they have the same dates.
How can I solve it? again I send an invoice for September 20 with the price of the hosting and has not included the domain. 😪