Fixed Price calculation of Package when upgrade/Downgrade of Package/Service

hi Everyone,

i am getting this thing,

"Upgrade price is calculated from a credit of the unused portion of the current plan and billing of the new plan for the same period (30 Days) "

but i dont want this. In my Case, whether Client uses the full portion or some of it, upgrade/renew/downgrade price should be fixed which is 25$ right but rightnow it is calculating it as 17$

what should i do to resolve it?

thanks

image.thumb.png.4f0a40cd8422be35e622f59098494497.png

2 hours ago, Syed Ans Shah said:

what should i do to resolve it?

not easily - there's a 5 year old feature request to charge the full amount on upgrade...

https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/charge-full-amount-on-upgrade_2

the current formula used is shown on the docs site...

https://docs.whmcs.com/Automated_Upgrades_and_Downgrades

and also one very small and often overlooked six words of the final sentence...

When they place an upgrade or downgrade order, they will be refunded what they haven't used of the current cycle on the existing product/service and then charged for the remainder of the cycle at the new product/services price. The next due date doesn't change.

so let's say I purchase Shared VPN Basic on the 1st September, but then upgrade to Plus on the 15th (the NDD doesn't change - 1st Oct) - so i'm being refunded for Basic for the remaining days of the month, and charged for Plus for the same period... after 1st Oct, the user will be charged fully at $25 (or whatever the cycle cost is).

if the next due date changed during an upgrade (e.g it changed from 1st Oct to 15th Oct), then it would make sense to charge them fully on upgrade, but until that occurs, it can't easily be done - off-hand, i'm not even sure there is a module in Marketplace that upgrades with full amount charging.