Server Sync Issues

theozsnowman

I like the new server sync functions but im finding that there are errors where a clients account assigned to the server im syncing is showing as No match found in WHMCS and then at the bottom of the page i see the username listed with the message No match found on server

. The username and domain name and packages of the accounts match up so im unsure as to why this is happening?

I also cant see any way to be able to correct these?

8 hours ago, theozsnowman said:

I like the new server sync functions but im finding that there are errors where a clients account assigned to the server im syncing is showing as No match found in WHMCS and then at the bottom of the page i see the username listed with the message No match found on server

. The username and domain name and packages of the accounts match up so im unsure as to why this is happening?

I have saw that issue on pre-releases, but since I am not using WHMCS platform for that purposes, did not post related, because also, I even do not know if it were expected issue situation or not...
Will share now to provide WHMCS more inputs related that...

I have used server sync and for the first uses it works fine and I were happy...hoo 😤 this is amazing, now everything will be easy even for newbies 😉...After I realized that WHMCS imports those cpanel to WHMCS and automatically create new client and related email to allocate those cpanel, but in my specific case all those cpanal has same email in cpanel account because they are my own cpanel. So I have manually to move in WHMCS those cpanel to my own client name, and I HAVE DELETED ALL THOSE NEW CLIENTS THAT WERE CREATED AUTOMATICALLY...it is like that sync will link an order number in WHMCS, and when I deleted it, and when use future server sync again I got those messages 

No match found on server

image.thumb.png.79387d1ff24633cb1cdd6051ba6354bf.png

I recommend all user before doing any update to FULL BACK, not just backup WHMCS database, but FULL Cpanel backup, I usually do that, so if anything goes on wrong way, you can easily restore and goes back to previous version (for example 7.7) before things get complicated, considering we are talking on new releases that no one have previous experience. But I am sure WHMCS has great staffs and will fixes all those issues soon.😃

Edited by zitu4life

• WHMCS Technical Analyst
On 8/30/2019 at 9:06 AM, theozsnowman said:

. The username and domain name and packages of the accounts match up so im unsure as to why this is happening

For an issue such as this, it would be really helpful for us to be able to see exactly how the account information is being returned from your server control panel, and how the record is configured in WHMCS.  Therefore could I ask you to please open a ticket and provide access to your installation, along with the server name and domain name in question, and one of our team will take a look.  Please reference this thread also so the person who receives the ticket knows you've been referred from the community.

Thanks

-Ed

• 1 month later...

We had the same problem after using the Server Sync tool.

The main issue is that every detail has to match exactly on both, your server and WHMCS:

Dates: Creation/renewal dates usually have 1 or 2 days mismatch in old accounts (caused by leap-year) or when the order is received but accepted and created manually the next day, etc.

Packages: Cpanel package's names need to match exactly the same. We had a problem because a package in one server was named "Enterprise" but in WHMCS was named "enterprise". 

Anyway, I think this feature should not have been deployed yet. Use with extreme caution.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, here is the solution about that.

First check at the server about the domains who appear as: No match found on server

1.- The owner need to be the root, maybe you migrate the account from other server and have original account owner, set to root the new owner.

2.- The account is at the server, but is as:  Addon Domains, you need: Convert Addon Domain to Account

Thats all, fix that error.

WHMCS need modify the sync script to note this 2 errors when not find the account at the server but have that properties.

• 5 months later...
On 1/11/2020 at 6:17 PM, aroiz said:

Hello, here is the solution about that.

First check at the server about the domains who appear as: No match found on server

1.- The owner need to be the root, maybe you migrate the account from other server and have original account owner, set to root the new owner.

2.- The account is at the server, but is as:  Addon Domains, you need: Convert Addon Domain to Account

Thats all, fix that error.

WHMCS need modify the sync script to note this 2 errors when not find the account at the server but have that properties.

Has someone tried? I didn't quite understand the process