Can't get my apple touch icon to update on login pages

It's the strangest thing. On only my admin login page and customer login page for WHMCS the apple touch won't refresh. I've add the proper <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="/apple-touch-icon.png?ver=1.6"> with the version change to trigger an update to all admin section and template section header files but only on the admin login page and customer login page it will not refresh. 

Once you login and all other pages refreshes fine.

Is there a header section for the login pages that is encoded? Or a pace I can add <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="/apple-touch-icon.png?ver=1.6"> to a header file so it will refresh the apple touch icon?

The orange icon is the old and the text icon is the new one that loads after you login. The actual log in page is stuck on the old.

https://webhost.pro/clientarea.php

IMG_7405.PNG

IMG_7406.PNG

Oh I think I got it. I remove all the favicon data from the header.tpl file and added it to the templates/includes/head.tpl file and it seems to work for all pages now.

Oh also for it to work on the customer login page I needed to add it uder {if $templatefile == "viewticket" && !$loggedin} on the head.tpl page as well.

As for the admin page I can't find a place to change the header tags but at least the customers will see the new favicon now.

Edited by Web Host Pro