Domain Categories

ninak

Hi Ninak, 

Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are currently seeing and what you have tried to resolve this, this may assist us in helping you further, your inital post has little information in it which makes it harder for anyone to provide assistance to you.

Please also include a screenshot of Setup > Products/Service > Domain Pricing

Hi,

16 hours ago, ninak said:

Tld categories use to appear in my six template.  Now they are gone.  How do I get them back.

they've gone because your domain registration page (and hence your default orderform template choice) now uses "Modern" - and that template doesn't show TLD categories - plus as it's no longer being updated by WHMCS, it likely never will.:)

if you make "Standard Cart" your default orderform template, then you should see your TLD categories again. :idea:

8Ed59JW.png

3 hours ago, aquiss said:

Talking of categories, has anyone got a list that places the extensions in correct categories?

"correct" is always relative... there are currently 173 "Popular" TLDs - but by definition, they can't be popular everywhere!

"gripe", "immobilien" and "viajes" are popular TLDs apparently... though I can't recall ever registering any of them.

AFAIK, there isn't such a list... and while it's possible to change the category(ies) that a TLD is assigned to, we were always warned that any such database changes could (potentially) be overwritten during a WHMCS update.