Avoiding Categories

WebDevDors

Hello Everyone

I want to ask is it possible to bypass the categories and just go straight to the product selection page from Order new Services? If so how do you do it? I basically want each product in a box like the categories are and have Domain Renewals, Register Domain, Transfer Domain and Product Addons next to them. If you click on the product box it goes straight to the order form. I am using the slider order form. Help would be appreciated as soon as possible.

Edited by WebDevDors
Add extra words

Hello :),

According to my understanding, you wish to go to the Product page directly when you click on Purchase button. If so, you can just set the Product URL which appears in the WHMCS >> Product/Services >> Links. There are 4 URLs/Links given, which will ultimately lead to the CheckOut page.

You can just check the exact page by visiting that URL.

Hope this can help.

Thanks.

I think what WebDevDors wants is to make the slider template show all products in boxes instead of just showing product groups (categories).

if all your products are just in one group (category), then you could simply replace the code below in slider/products.tpl

{foreach key=num item=productgroup from=$productgroups}
<div class="prodcats"><div><a href="cart.php?gid={$productgroup.gid}">{$productgroup.name}</a></div></div>
{/foreach}

with...

{foreach key=num item=product from=$products}
<div class="prodcats"><div><a href="cart.php?pid={$product.pid}">{$product.name}</a></div></div>
{/foreach}

I think this code is used twice in the template, so you may need to replace both instances - but test thoroughly for linking to a category/product directly.

if you are using multiple product groups, then I suspect you would have to query the database to get all products as only those in the first product group can be directly accessed by Smarty variables.