Send Email template on specific date

Hello Folks, I was looking at the email marketer and I'm uncertain that it will fit our needs for this specific scenario: We basically need to send all our clients with a specific services an email on March 1st for renewal - No matter what are their renewal date or due date. 

Is there a work around or an other function in the system to schedule predefined emai ltemplate to be sent out on a specific date for 1 type of service?

thanks 

7 hours ago, didier1 said:

Is there a work around or an other function in the system to schedule predefined emai ltemplate to be sent out on a specific date for 1 type of service?

scheduled no - but you could manually send one, with specific criteria (products, clients etc) using Mass Mail.

I suspect the only scheduled method, unless there's an existing third-party addon that does this (i'm not aware of one), would be to write an action hook that would send the email on that date when the cronjob runs.

6 hours ago, cdeese8 said:

Hey @brian! -- what about Email Marker module? Can one send specific email marketing rule on specific date?

Great idea @cdeese8 however this wouldn't work in their user case as they need to go on a specific date, the Email Marketer Criteria does not feature a scheduled date component rather:

• Days since Registration
  • Minimum Number of Active Products/Services
  • Maximum Number of Active Products/Services
  • Product/Service/Addon
  • Product/Service Status
  • Number of Days
  • Days Fiter Type
  • Does Not Have Product/Service
  • Does Not Have Addon