all client package change

dewdropz

Hello,

i stop selling some package hosting.. but i can not delete that hosting package without client move other package..so many client already buy this package.. if i change manually that client package so many time need.. how i can change package all one time not in single by single..

5 hours ago, dewdropz said:

if i give tick retired box what will be that client who use this package ? can not change that client package multiple not single by singe?

If you tick the retired box any client already on the package will stay on the package but any new client will not be able to order it or be switched to it, in essence, it will be hidden.

6 hours ago, dewdropz said:

i don't understand..if i delete package thru database then all that client which use this package.. what will be show there account?

Never delete from the database, this is a very bad thing to do, if you delete the package you'll break the profile of any client with this product, you need to move them to another package, or retire it prior to deleting the package