Module Command Error The domain already exists in the Apache configuration

meldominguez

I tried to run the command to create the package for the domain: clientes-ninjanutz.com but I am getting this error:

Module Command Error

The domain “clientes-ninjanutz.com” already exists in the Apache configuration.

Here is what happened and how i got to that error:

First I was getting the Module Command Error: Login Failed. I got it several times so reading online I found that I could change the hash key in the whm account and paste the new one in the whmcs server configuration menu. So that's what I did. I pasted the new hash key and double checked my login credentials (they were right). After I did that I got the apache error.

However my domain is not in my WHM account and it's nowhere to be found. So how can I fix this??

Thanks!

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

As this error is being returned by the cPanel API, they must be finding records of it in the server's Apache configuration somewhere. Your hosting provider may need to look into that and remove the records so you can try the module creation via WHMCS again.

This time, active the module debug log so we can see exactly what happens when module create is run: http://docs.whmcs.com/Troubleshooting_Module_Problems

• 5 years later...