Jump to content

ptoone

Member
  • Posts

    45
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ptoone

  1. No time to wonder if you will end up on the list. But time to plan for replacement option.
  2. Starting with 60 countries: https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en/topics/changes-to-weebly-global-operations No develoment since 2018. Writing is on the wall for Weebly, Just wondering how long it will take WHMCS to address?
  3. With Weebly now being discontinued, what is the plan for WHMCS MarketConnect users? Emails were sent out today, but it is still unclear how this affects providers offering Weebly through WHMCS, especially those of us who host or manage Weebly services ourselves. This has probably been coming for a while, but WHMCS MarketConnect feels overdue for an update with new website builder vendors and more modern alternatives.
  4. I have been using BitPay but they have recently been holding payments and no longer providing support. I have had several tickets sent in and no response for several weeks. Also social media posts go unanswered. Has anyone else had trouble like this with BitPay?
  5. I was working on fixing some WHMCS bugs on a dev license and it was suspended as I don't have support updates purchased. I paid last month and basically just helped WHMCS find bugs in their software. I thought I didn't need it this month. Now my dev license has been suspended. What a joke WHMCS has become, so much for lifetime access. WTF.
  6. There is now an email group for "Lifetime License Holders" Send an email to join_whmcs@grouplist.io if you wish to be included. Make sure it is from your whmcs domain as it will be checked.
  7. WHMCS has been a sinking ship for years. This has given me the motivation to move quite a few licenses to other services that honor their word. WHMCS simply cannot be trusted and it is shame. RIP WHMCS.
  8. I expect this could be costly for WHMCS: https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/consumer-products/subscriptions/971878-siriusxm-to-pay-96m-to-end-lifetime-subscription-class-action/
  9. Here are some links to continue the discussion on other forums as WHMCS cannot be trusted: https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1842498 https://computertalkforum.com/discussion/2476/whmcs-instantly-voids-lifetime-licenses-after-previously-promising-otherwise/
  10. I think a module for something like Mailgun or smtp.com would be a great additional to the MarketConnect suite.
  11. Does anyone have a list of Domain Max Length Restrictions? Something like this to add to config file: $DomainMinLengthRestrictions[".tv"] = 1; $DomainMaxLengthRestrictions[".tv"] = 64; $DomainMinLengthRestrictions[".cc"] = 2; $DomainMinLengthRestrictions[".id"] = 5; I am going to make one if not.
  12. Is anyone able to get this SwiftModders theme working? I am having a lot of trouble with it and the developer keeps asking me to contact WHMCS although issues relate to theme. Has anyone else had trouble with these themes?
  13. Has anyone tried a custom field with an add-on? It seems like it is still not allowing custom fields on an add-on. Or is it my template file? https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/custom-fields-for-add-ons
  14. Yes, there are no issues I can see either. I was just looking to take the header of the WHMCS template and make it into a standard HTML template. I can do it, but... There are conflicts. I was hoping to get just the necessary CSS for the header. I wonder if anyone else has done this yet? You can see what I mean by adding index6.html to end of my URL.
  15. Yes. They said too busy and to post here. I have started it myself but running into some conflicts.
  16. Hello, Is anyone able to help with some menu CSS on the SwiftModders WHMCS Client Theme?
  17. I had this same problem and found out that there was the same domain added as an add-on domain to another cPanel account. Removing the add-on domain there solved the problem.
  18. It is possible to remove this by editing the core template files. Not ideal I know, but this feature is really not production ready. Here is my post on disabling.
  19. Such a shame the way WHMCS is being managed these days.
  20. Anyone know how to disable SSL monitoring. It doesn't work properly and rather than troubleshoot I would like to remove it altogether.
  21. It means we need to start looking at alternatives for a secure and reliable billing software.
  22. Does anyone know of the best alternative to cPanel for WHMCS?
  23. I see that WHMCS is heavily integrated into cPanel and with the recent 800%+ price hike, it has made cPanel the least desirable software for web hosts. Will WHMCS adapt and offer a more suitable solution here?
  24. I have noticed a few issues with 7.7.1 and domain renewals. It seems to messy up the dates and renewal domains several times. Has anyone else experienced these issues?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated