Ticket "Close" button.

EZEHOST

Evening all, 

We have had two occasions, where our admins have opened a ticket within our "abuse" department, and the client has "closed" it, before a response is submitted. Meaning the ticket ends up being left. 

Is there anyway that the "Close" button can be removed from just one department (either a template change or hook), or would it need to be all?

Thank you in advance.

With that solution the customer can still close the ticket easily. He just must append &closeticket=true to the ticket URL.

Removed under section 3.1 <Advertising, offers or self-promotion are to be posted only in the Third Party Add-ons section of the community.>

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD
Removed under section 3.1 <Advertising, offers or self-promotion are to be posted only in the Third Party Add-ons section of the community.>

On 10/27/2017 at 9:07 AM, string said:

With that solution the customer can still close the ticket easily. He just must append &closeticket=true to the ticket URL.

and how many users are going to know to do that?

5 hours ago, ST4R said:

Please let me know how to prevent users from closing the tickets. that solution just removes the button.

if there's a commercial product that does this, i'm not going to publicly expand my previous hook to cover this eventuality and deprive the developer of income from their work (even though it would be simple enough to do).

the product previously listed is available in Marketplace - feel free to look for it. :768_mag_right: