Domain ID Protection Report?

krt463

Hello, we've manually migrated a bunch of domains from our old billing system to whmcs. We've run into a couple where the domain ID protection is ON at the registrar, but OFF at whmcs, which means the customer isn't being billed for the option.

Is there a report somewhere that will show me all domains with Domain ID Protection enabled? I cannot seem to find it.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

There's isn't a report that would show this, but you could do a query on the database:

SELECT * FROM tbldomains WHERE idprotection = '1';

That could be used to form a report if you wanted a nice output in the WHMCS admin area: http://docs.whmcs.com/Reports#Creating_your_own_Reports

the customer isn't being billed for the option.

I haven't yet upgraded to v6 (it's planned), but with changes at Namecheap the whois isn't renewable at the time the domain is renewed. I've had to visit and renew. Are you using v6 and NC by any chance, and if so, is it working?

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't yet upgraded to v6 (it's planned), but with changes at Namecheap the whois isn't renewable at the time the domain is renewed. I've had to visit and renew. Are you using v6 and NC by any chance, and if so, is it working?

No I'm sorry I'm not using NC.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

There's isn't a report that would show this, but you could do a query on the database:

SELECT * FROM tbldomains WHERE idprotection = '1';

That could be used to form a report if you wanted a nice output in the WHMCS admin area: http://docs.whmcs.com/Reports#Creating_your_own_Reports

Thank you, this worked perfectly.