I can't log in at the feature request site wanted to add to one.

Web Host Pro

I wanted to add to the

https://requests.whmcs.com/responses/disable-auto-invoice-generation-after-suspension

I just think this should be standard, if a customer is suspended we should not still send invoices. What if we are just holding the account for a month after they cancel in case they want to come back!

----

The log in is broke in the feature request section, I did the lost password and cut and pasted it and it wouldn't work. I also tried the Facebook log in and it wouldn't work. I also registered a new account and it wouldn't work.

The products/services get suspended, when payments are overdue. Once payment is made, the product/service unsuspends. You need to invoice to allow them to make payment to unsuspend the product/service. Why don't you just set it to "Cancelled"? If it has a cancelled status, it will prevent invoicing. If they come back, you can reactivate it.

If you are using a module to provision a remote service (such as a cPanel account), you can do the following on the cancelled Product/Service:

1. Click the "Suspend" button to suspend the remote service

2. Change the status of the product from "Suspended" to "Cancelled"

3. Click "Save Changes" on the Product/Service

4. Cancel any pending invoices they may have, that are no longer relevant

Just don't terminate the remote service, until a month is up.

The log in is broke in the feature request section, I did the lost password and cut and pasted it and it wouldn't work. I also tried the Facebook log in and it wouldn't work. I also registered a new account and it wouldn't work.

There is no Facebook login here that I'm aware of I don't think.

You don't use any password you got from the Feature Requests site, your login with the forums is carried over via SSO.

Please logout of forums and then log back in. Click thru this link, or the same link in the header of the forums:

http://forum.whmcs.com/requests.php

From there, click the link to get to the Feature Requests site, and you should be logged in properly.

If all else fails, you might just clear any cookies for this domain and give it another go.

HTH!