Feature Request System for WHMCS

Hello All,

Over the past month or so I've been working on a WHMCS addon module that would really help me centralize feature requests from my clients. I originally built this module to help myself, but I wanted to see if it would be something that anyone else out in the WHMCS Community would be interested in. This module would be useful to software developers and designers, but probably not so much for web hosting providers. However, if you're a hosting provider with custom systems and you would like to know what features your customers want, then this might be of some use. I've attached a few screenshots of the module from my development environment. Here is a quick breakdown of the current feature set and what it does:

Admin-Side

• Adjust general settings for the module via an admin interface
  • Manage product groups that define which products a client must own to submit feature requests
  • Manage feature request categories that can be applied to all product groups or individual ones
  • Manage status labels for feature requests and define the default status label for new submissions
  • Edit permissions for admin roles that can moderate, edit, or delete feature requests
  • Enable or disable the ability for your customers to post feature requests and comments anonymously
  • Enable or disable specific email notifications for admins and customers
  • Close specific feature requests to prevent further voting or commenting

Client-Side

• Set rules clients must follow before being allowed entry into the feature request system
  • Post feature requests for specific product groups in which they have active products for
  • Comment and vote on other feature requests
  • Reply to comments from other customers
  • Edit email preferences so the client does not receive notifications on new comments or request status changes
  • View requests and stats related to clients activity

If this is something you would be interested in purchasing for your company, please do not hesitate to email sales@swiftmodders.com for more details. The product is still in alpha testing, but the more people who show interest will make it easier for me to take this on as a new product and project.

Thank you for your interest!

feature-requester-screenshot-5.png

feature-requester-screenshot-4.png

feature-requester-screenshot-3.png

feature-requester-screenshot-2.png

feature-requester-screenshot.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to everyone who reached out with interest!

I have created a new product page on SwiftModders for this upcoming module that you can find here: https://swiftmodders.com/products/whmcs-modules/swiftmodders-whmcs-feature-requester/

I'm also looking for a handful of BETA testers for the product. If you're interested, please apply here: https://swiftmodders.com/beta-tester-application/

All chosen BETA testers will receive a free copy of the product as a thank you for their time! Thank you again for your interest!