Instant KnowledgeBase ready to load

The KB Package has now grown to 125 articles in the base package.

Purchasers are also receiving the FREE Article UPGRADES weekly. (more on Friday)

New release KB Articles, Now up to 123 Articles at Lower Prices

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have put the KB Articles on SALE!

You can now get them ALL on SALE at the reduced price of $39.95. (125 and counting so far)

Which includes the year of article updates!

Thats $10.00 OFF for a limited time.

Also we have a new option!!

You can purchase the KB Articles without Article upgrades, receiving 125 articles for the now lower price of $29.95

This SALE PRICE is for a limited time .

ORDER NOW

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KnowledgeBase Now Reaches 125 Articles!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The KB Package has now grown to 125 articles in the base package.

Purchasers are also receiving the FREE Article UPGRADES weekly. (more on Friday's)

New release KB Articles, Now up to 125 Articles at Lower Prices

You can now get them ALL on SALE at the reduced price of $39.95. (125 and counting so far)

You can purchase the KB Articles without Article upgrades, receiving 125 articles for the now lower price of $29.95

ORDER NOW

KnowledgeBase Now Reaches 130 Articles!

Knowledgebase Gets BIGGER. We will not be able to keep the SALE PRICE on for much longer !!

The KB Package has now grown to 130 articles in the base package.

Purchasers are also receiving the FREE Article UPGRADES weekly. (more on Friday's)

New release KB Articles, Now up to 130 Articles at Lower Prices

You can now get them ALL on SALE at the reduced price of $39.95. (130 and counting so far)

You can purchase the KB Articles without Article upgrades, receiving 130 articles for the now lower price of $29.95

ORDER NOW

Very interesting this and I would be interested in purchasing, I checked out your Live KnowledgeBase link, it would have been nice to see a couple of the articles in full to give us a feel for whats on offer but all I got was a Not Found error..

I would also be very interested in the video tutorials when they are released too.

KnowledgeBase Now Reaches 130 Articles!

Knowledgebase Gets BIGGER. We will not be able to keep the SALE PRICE on for much longer !!

By the end of the month the KB will have grown and so will the price. We will have to go back to the

regular price. We also see a price increase in the KB in January or Feburary as the KB will have grown

about 50% by then, So BUY now, you will get all the future articles at todays low price!

The KB Package has now grown to 130 articles in the base package.

New release KB Articles, Now up to 130 Articles at Lower Prices

You can now get them ALL on SALE at the reduced price of $39.95. (130 and counting so far)

You can purchase the KB Articles without Article upgrades, receiving 130 articles for the now lower price of $29.95

ORDER NOW

I'm thinking about buying this, but I'd really like to see what it looks like ahead of time. When will you have a working demo again?

The following links should work:

Live KnowledgeBase

Listing of Articles

Order KB

The lastet posting also has all the links that work as well, if you find any other places that have other links that are not (other then old post before our site move) let us know.

I think the biggest suggestion I would have, is to use less text and more steps/bullets/images. For example, this tutorial is VERY long with way too much text: http://www.uswebsitedesignandhosting.com/knowledgebase/46/How-to-Configure-an-Email-Account-in-Outlook-2007.html

Clients will become very confused, every step should have a step number, and be crystal clear.

1. press this. 2. enter this 3. click this. etc...

I think the biggest suggestion I would have, is to use less text and more steps/bullets/images. For example, this tutorial is VERY long with way too much text: http://www.uswebsitedesignandhosting.com/knowledgebase/46/How-to-Configure-an-Email-Account-in-Outlook-2007.html

Clients will become very confused, every step should have a step number, and be crystal clear.

1. press this. 2. enter this 3. click this. etc...

That is a very good idea re: Step Numbers and Bullets.

As for images that falls just short of becoming a video (which are in the final stages of production) to match the KB articles step by step. We are producing 2 video versions 1 that runs from start to finish and can be paused at any place as required, and the 2nd version the stops at each step and requires a click to continue..

We will look over the email series and re-do them with numbers and /or bullets and send out and update in the next couple of weeks as I believe there are quite a number of them.

• 2 weeks later...

KB Article count up to 132!

We added 2 new articles to the KB this week on how to do a TELNET.

For clients to test those email connections etc. when we know often times it is a software issue, an ISP issue or simply a settings issue. Doing a quick telnet the client knows they can connect to the server and can follow another path for for the issue.

We will be releasing a Series of "Trouble Shooting" KB's over the next couple of weeks to help guide those support issues when they can be self satisfied by the client.

Also The KB SALE may be coming to an end on 9/30, so while you can SAVE that $10.00 instantly. Remember too as the KB grows so will the cost later on. So buy now while the price is LOW. There is no annual fee, unless you want to keep getting new articles yearly @ $19.95 for a minimum of 78 articles added to your KB per year. And the KB is yours to keep forever.

Bring your article ideas or articles that you want us to write for you.

Place your order for our ever expanding Knowledgebase and receive an ADDITIONAL $5.00 off your purchase of our KB System between now and October 31.

Right now you can use up to 3 articles and save $15.00 off the cost alreadyon sale at $39.95 and get the package for $24.95! until September 30.. Then our SALE price goes off and the regular price goes back up to $49.95..

Then from October 1st through the 31st you can use 3 article ideas to save up to $15 and bring your price to $34.95...

So as you can see the real time to save is right now until September 30th

Just be sure to submit 3 article ideas with your order and use the PROMO CODE: 5offArticle

• 3 weeks later...

I was quite pleased to purchase this package and have recommended it to others.

What I am not so pleased about is that having ordered the product, I have today received spam from this vendor with offers about their affiliates program.

Another lesson on how to be careful with ones email address

:(