Instant KnowledgeBase ready to load

I was quite pleased to purchase this package and have recommended it to others.

What I am not so pleased about is that having ordered the product, I have today received spam from this vendor with offers about their affiliates program.

Another lesson on how to be careful with ones email address

:(

We apologize for sending out the email to you on the affiliate program offering. we have removed your email address from our system and you will not receive anything more. Not to be offered as an excuse but as you are an "Active" account you got included in the mailing.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I get this discount ? Also you have the same $15 discount for the other package ?

Thanks.

Using this code 5offArticle will give you an instant $5.00 off at the time you purchase. The credit for 1 article (put the title in notes) if you have 2 more to add add them in notes as well and you will be refunded the other amounts $5.00 or $10.00 depending on the additional article titles you give.

New articles have been added to the KB and an update is available for current users to add the updates to their active KB's to bring it up to date.

Email directions have been sent..

KB is know up to 134 articles!..

We know have an affiliates program that pays 25% commission.

• 1 month later...

Our KB writer is back from vacation, and will begin updating and writing new articles to added to the DB. She says she will have a big load of added articles to go into the existing clients KB after xmas, In the meantime, if you have any article request please feel free to let us know what they are and we will try include them in future KB updates.

• 4 weeks later...
We will have the updated versions for 4.4.1 in a couple of days

If you upgraded from a version like 4.3 then upgraded to 4.4 you would still us the 4.3 install as the DB tables for the knolwledgebase did not change.

If you did a FRESH install of 4.4 them you will need the new version we are working on (which is like an earler version).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This is a fantastic addon. I am very happy with my purchase. I would be interested to hear more about the "Branding" I read something about earlier in the topic.

With the Branding Option we send you a questionnaire asking you what you would like like such Generic terms in the KB articles as "Hosting Company" and "Support Department" with your actual company name and support would go to a couple of places links to your Support Area and support ticket system.

Also some host do not always call the areas in WHMCS by the standard names of :

My Details, My Services, My Domains, My Invoices, My Emails so we replace those names with your custom names as well.

• 2 weeks later...

The option was not available as that promotion expired Oct. 31 2010 Sorry for the confusion on our part it was in one of our earlier post about the promotion .

We did get the 2 articles and we will research them and get them into the KB ASAP. We have also answered your ticket for further information.