Instant KnowledgeBase ready to load

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
The option was not available as that promotion expired Oct. 31 2010 Sorry for the confusion on our part it was in one of our earlier post about the promotion .

We did get the 2 articles and we will research them and get them into the KB ASAP. We have also answered your ticket for further information.

Indeed, you did. I also appreciate the refund and the apology for not being clear about that.

Also, worked with you on the KBs.

Very nice, absolutely beautiful. Though I'd love to get more updated knowledgebase articles that I'd paid for... >_> but that's just me.

I understand writing articles take time, so... don't take it as a bad-mouthing, it's not.

Either way, very useful, very easy to edit and definitely makes for a lot more less issues sent in to our technical support team.

Edit: Forgot to say that while I took a while to reply on this... I didn't forget this. :D

Quite pleased with this overall.

i'm running version 4.3.1 if i install this on 4.3.1 and then maybe in a couple weeks i upgrade to whmcs 4.4.2 will it still work?

We started the KB back at Version 4.0.0 and have upgraded each step as the up grades came along without issue.

Is 4.3.1 you original install or is that a version that you have upgraded to?

4.3.1 is what i have upgraded to so far... i'm building a new website right now and once that's done i will upgrade to whmcs 4.4.2, just want to know if i go ahead with this knowledgebase that it will all work.

are there any promotional coupons now.. or in the future?

4.3.1 is what i have upgraded to so far... i'm building a new website right now and once that's done i will upgrade to whmcs 4.4.2, just want to know if i go ahead with this knowledgebase that it will all work.

are there any promotional coupons now.. or in the future?

You will not have any issues with the KB install now or after the upgrade.

As for any promos we did not have any planned..

But with a show of hands (so to speak) anyone that is interested in buying, that would do so if they could get lets say 25% right now and for the next 48 hours. If we were to put up that code lets see what we get...

25offkb

Good to April 1 2011

i submitted my order, i had no clue where to type in the coupon code 25offkb, i didnt see a promotional code field..

The PROMO CODE field is in the right column when placing the order below the running total. We are refunding your 25% back ..

Installed, was a pretty easy installation, now i got a great DB, thanks :) thanks for the refund as well.

figured out there are 2 zip files you need.. 1 is the install with dababase and 2nd is the updates.. just in case anyone else was wondering.

You are welcome...

• 3 weeks later...
Product decription promises future updates if you pay for it. YET, there are no updates! Downgrading this community add-on into the negative review status.

We apologize for the delay in updates we had a number of users tell us it was a "Pain" in the beginning to update one or two article every week or so and they would rather do a bunch at one time, unless it was a correction or an actual update of an existing article.

So with that in mind we selected to pile them up until we got about 25 or 30 of them together and then push them out at that time.

We are about 2 weeks form pushing out a pile of them estimated date would be May 6th or sooner! For example we have a bunch on WordPress and Joomla.

• 2 weeks later...

As we promised we released 25 new updates today for Joomla and WordPress, and we still have more that are being written to complete out the series.

For the few customers that are still running a early WHMCS version Pre 4.2 we have just about completed your updates as well as your DB format is different.

And if there is any one that has moved on up, let us know so we can update our records and get you the right stuff.

When you posted your digital product on whmcs forums, it promised free updates. The original package does not include joomla and wordpress and was more about hosting. So again, where are the updates to that digital purchase?

When you posted your digital product on whmcs forums, it promised free updates. The original package does not include joomla and wordpress and was more about hosting. So again, where are the updates to that digital purchase?

The customer is always right.. And if you are a customer, please contact us through our website and we will be glad to give you a refund as the customer is always right! BUT to anyone else who may be interested in the very first post of this forum we posted and I will quote..

We are in the final stages of completing development of a ready to load Hosting /WHMCS Knowledgebase based on cPanel and WHMCS.

The KB has over 100 articles, covering all the popular functions of cPanel step by step and all of the functions that cPanel users have the most difficulty with.

You will also receive updates for new or revised KB articles as they are available at no extra charge!

My point being WordPress and Joomla are 2 very popular programs that are used quite often through install programs like Fantastico. Customers use them and often times (very often) require a little help. It sure is nice when a customer can go get an answer out of a KB fast when they want it rather then make that 2:00 am phone call. When staffing may be "thin" or spread out. We promised KB articles based on Cpanel and WHMCS. We promised New Articles and revisions.. We keep giving new and when we get word of things we need to change we send out a "FIX" . The two things we thing we did break from were:

Trickling out 1 or 2 articles every week or two as we did get people requesting a bigger package at one time like we just did. And we did not stick to our Original Price of $49.99. And the 10 or 12 KB's we sold at that price we gave a rebate of $10.00 to when we lowered the price.

So I think we have done business with honor, we certainly have tried. And like I said. "Inetbiz" we will just give you the refund if you are a customer.. As you are unhappy with us. We are Sorry. If you were just "shopping". I hope maybe I have cleared up what our offering is and says. Thank you for your time.

Does this mean that the whmcs hosting knowledgebases that we purchased from you is not expected to be improved upon and update that you want to offer a refund? We paid a higher price to ensure we'd get updates. We are not seeking a refund as we believe the work effort is well worth it's value.

There have been enough updates to cPanel/WHM that you may be able to document those features, now. May I suggest extracting out an sql command to add only new or updated kbs

The customer is always right.. And if you are a customer, please contact us through our website and we will be glad to give you a refund as the customer is always right! BUT to anyone else who may be interested in the very first post of this forum we posted and I will quote..

My point being WordPress and Joomla are 2 very popular programs that are used quite often through install programs like Fantastico. Customers use them and often times (very often) require a little help. It sure is nice when a customer can go get an answer out of a KB fast when they want it rather then make that 2:00 am phone call. When staffing may be "thin" or spread out. We promised KB articles based on Cpanel and WHMCS. We promised New Articles and revisions.. We keep giving new and when we get word of things we need to change we send out a "FIX" . The two things we thing we did break from were:

Trickling out 1 or 2 articles every week or two as we did get people requesting a bigger package at one time like we just did. And we did not stick to our Original Price of $49.99. And the 10 or 12 KB's we sold at that price we gave a rebate of $10.00 to when we lowered the price.

So I think we have done business with honor, we certainly have tried. And like I said. "Inetbiz" we will just give you the refund if you are a customer.. As you are unhappy with us. We are Sorry. If you were just "shopping". I hope maybe I have cleared up what our offering is and says. Thank you for your time.

I agree. Adding knowledgebase articles on third party scripts like Joomla and Wordpress is good, as it will cut down on support requests, and clients will find them useful.

I have not bought your knowledgebase yet, but I am planning to in the next couple of days.

I fail to see what the complaint is.

That is not at all what I am saying.

Your purchase came with updates for 1 year. And since we are pulling the KB from some of the latest builds of CPANEL I don't think we are going to get to far out of sorts there. The option to continue with updates is an annual thing. It has to be, because the KB you first purchased is not the KB you now own or the KB you will have when the year is up. So the $10.00 annual fee will be a bit shy. We do have a part time staff member doing the comparison on the client area etc for our updates to the client side of WHMCS but with 4.5 coming fast we may very well be better to wait..

We will take your idea of updates vs. new articles etc under consideration.

There had been major releases in cpanel features since your original KB package for cPanel. Those should have been addressed before adding two very specific open source software packages that are not related to core hosting support articles which were purchased.

Our original intent for the term UPGRADE was to supply new articles and "fix" an occasional spelling or grammer issue.

We have a list of request for articles etc. We had a number of customers request the series for WP and Joomla It was time to produce those. In the future we will continue to produce new articles and if any MAJOR changes come about that effect WHMCS on the client -side those artices will be included. Of course minor changes that you think should be made to your current article set can always be made through your WHMCS Admin, just as if you had written them yourself.

We have said about all that can be said, and we seem to be going in circles. So we are back to Of Course you are right and we offer you a refund if you are not happy with our product.

Just send us a support ticket from our website and we will be glad to work out the details.

• 3 weeks later...

Our New Knowledge Base package is ready!

This new package is for WHMSC versions 4.2.X - 4.5.1.

New Cost $39.99

The current base package is made up of 160 articles, up from the original 118 articles that we started with. The original cost was $29.95 so since the KB has grown we have had to increase the base price as well.

We have also given you to opportunity to buy additional articles as they are produced for the next 12 months. We release 15 to 20 new articles every calendar quarter. So for the low cost of $19.99 you can add an additional 60 to 80 articles!.

Branding is no longer available.

The price I paid in the beginning ensured that I would get KB updates for one year. I got a handful of KBs for wordpress and joomla which if fine if that's what your going after. I wanted to see better improvements to cPanel 11.28 and WHMCS 4.2.2 before you go making kb's about other open source projects. That should be a separate digital product IMHO.

Please provide an outline of the "NEW" articles that I didn't get in the annual agreement that we originally purchased?