Instant KnowledgeBase ready to load

All previous KB aggrements stand for the period that they were purchased for and your updates will continue the next set is about to be released toward the end of June that is the next quarter release.

As we stated above

"Our original intent for the term UPGRADE was to supply new articles and "fix" an occasional spelling or grammer issue.

We have a list of request for articles etc. We had a number of customers request the series for WP and Joomla It was time to produce those. In the future we will continue to produce new articles and if any MAJOR changes come about that effect WHMCS on the client -side those artices will be included. Of course minor changes that you think should be made to your current article set can always be made through your WHMCS Admin, just as if you had written them yourself."

If you think about it it would be impossible to "upgade" everyones articles to match what particular version of cpanel they might be using. As I stated we use latest release versions of cpanel to base or KB articles on.

You will continue to get new articles on a quarterly basis. nothing has changed.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered your service and i'm really happy with it. I have already received the latest update and all is working great. I only have 1 feature request, i use fantastico but i also use Softaculous . I would like to see some articles for Softaculous . Thanks

I ordered your service and i'm really happy with it. I have already received the latest update and all is working great. I only have 1 feature request, i use fantastico but i also use Softaculous . I would like to see some articles for Softaculous . Thanks

We have had a few request for Softaculous KB articles and they are already on our list .

While we already have most of the next quarters new article package completed (late June release scheduled). we will BUMP it up the production list maybe get it in on the next quarter in September. Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Darn this is so awesome. Will it help with our SEO? You don't perhaps have plan to do it for Plesk :-) ?

I don't know if it will help with your SEO, but I would guess they become more pages that get spidered, that lead to your site. How the next customer "trips" through the door and happens to find your website is sometimes odd, HOW you pick them up and dust them off will make all the difference.

We have PLESK on the list to get done...

I've taken a look at these and I'm impressed with the range to topics covered. Had any thoughts of adding Directadmin help? I'm not running any Cpanel servers right now but I still may get this and edit out Cpanel topics.

I've taken a look at these and I'm impressed with the range to topics covered. Had any thoughts of adding Directadmin help? I'm not running any Cpanel servers right now but I still may get this and edit out Cpanel topics.

Its on our list of request (list gets bigger every week) . We just released 20 more articles, Just 10 minutes ago that is not on our list so now the base is up tp 180 articles.

Will add the new articles to the list in a few minutes.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok everyone asked for it so now its back...

But this time only until the end of this month...

THIS DISCOUNT WILL END ON JULY 31, 2011

$5.00 OFF

New KB Article Purchase from now through 7/31/2011

Use Promo Code

take5off

NOTE:

everyone that purchased the KB since the last expiration of this promo on 6/30 will get a $5.00 refund back to their method of payment

• 2 months later...

It's September and that means it is time for the New batch of Quarterly articles to come out.

It will bring the KB up to 200 articles!

They will be released before the end of the month (Sept. 2011).

So all KB owners that have past the one year mark it is time to renew your subscription for another year if you want to continue to get more articles added to your KB for the next year!

ONLY $19.99 will get you about 80 new articles added to your purchased KB.

Just login to your account and renew. http://www.uswebsitedesignandhosting.com/clientarea.php

View Current KB>> http://www.uswebsitedesignandhosting.com/knowledgebase.php

List of Titles>> https://www.uswebsitedesignandhosting.com/kblisting.php

• 2 weeks later...
Darn this is so awesome. Will it help with our SEO? You don't perhaps have plan to do it for Plesk :-) ?

Duplicate content on your site, that is the same as others will not help you with SEO, SEM.

In fact it can harm your results in the serps the more sites with the same content, most likely the top five search eng's will not count the dupe content as a plus for you.

Original content that is relevant content and written for people not keyword mashing for SEO is the best way to help with SEO / SEM.

So, not to put down pre written articles. However taking the time and writing your own in your own words will help your site with SEO / SEM. But only if the rest of your site is up to par.

I suggest you visit http://www.SEOMOZ.org/ and read as much as you can from the blog section from top SEO professionals.

Also you can do a basic site SEO checkup at http://www.seositecheckup.com/

I hope my response has helped you a little in your decision as what is best for your site.

-Ken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am very interested in purchasing this add-on but I have a question.

What is stopping people from data-mining the information?? I always support these add-ons by paying for them but isn't it pointless if someone just comes along and steals the information??

I hate thieves but is this not possible?

Let me know.

Thanks

Wolvy

I hate thieves but is this not possible? Wolvy
Possible but so is The DMCA Act. I'm sure they can scan who has paid and who has not and enforce their rights with the offenders data center to take down the content under The DMCA including copyright treaties with other countries. IMHO

• 4 weeks later...

We are currently doing some house cleaning of the KB. With the release of V. 5.0.2 and the slight change in the KB tables that was made, along with the timing that December is a release month for new articles and we were already re-formating the script and updating some of the old articles we thought it best to postpone sales until we were done upgrading.

We should be done right around Christmas. We will make an anouncement at that time. It will be worth the wait.

• 3 weeks later...

KNOWLEDGEBASE 5.0.X

We are proud to finally announce that the Knowledgebase has at last been completed with the changes for WHMCS V 5.0.X and all articles have been caught up.

Currently the KB is at 201 Articles!

And for right now the price is holding at $39.95. But as the KB grows so will the price.

So get in while the cost is down and buy additional articles by subscription each year and save over the cost of the KB as it grows.

For those that subscribe at $19.95 to the KB annually you will receive additional articles every quarter, (March, June, September, December) you will get another 80 articles added to the original purchase!

• 1 month later...

... I did not receive notifications for new articles. :/

Er... well, I'll probably send in a support ticket for that at some point...

Wait, is that why the KB articles are borked in my 5.0.x install right now? >_>

Edited by Keiro

... I did not receive notifications for new articles. :/

Er... well, I'll probably send in a support ticket for that at some point...

Wait, is that why the KB articles are borked in my 5.0.x install right now? >_>

Anyone that has upgraded to 5.0.X and would like a FREE one time upgrade due to the change in the KB DB, simply send in a support ticket and we will make that upgrade available.

Contact us through support ticket and we will provide any further details required.

Thanks, you've been really helpful with the KB upgrade... wasn't expecting a free upgrade, but I wouldn't say no to it. ;)

Resubscribed to yearly updates, though.

Very awesome customer service.

Edit: I notice some blank categories. Planning on filling those in later? Or...?

• 1 month later...