Instant KnowledgeBase ready to load

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is your Knowledgebase still available for purchase?

Kurt Kegans

We are in the final stages of completing development of a ready to load Hosting /WHMCS Knowledgebase based on cPanel and WHMCS.

The KB has over 100 articles, covering all the popular functions of cPanel step by step and all of the functions that cPanel users have the most difficulty with.

You will also receive updates for new or revised KB articles as they are available at no extra charge!

The ready to load KB will be a easy to load with a a simple upload of a couple of files and follow a install link.

Also you can install it with a pre-existing KB or a make a fresh install.

We should have it out in about 2 weeks and are looking to see how much interest is out among the WHMCS community.

Also we are developing a series of videos that will go hand in hand with the KB step by step and should be completed in about 2 months (branded of course).

The estimated cost of the KB for the complete never-ending set is $49.99 but we are again looking for feed back..

Here is a list of all titles so far.

How is this coming along?

The Grand Opening will be later on today.. Aug 4th.

For all those who have stood by in line so faithfully we will put out a notice through these forums before the big official release so you will not have to wait any longer .

We tank everyone who has been so patient.

I'm confused about the branding... you'll put your link in the KB articles?

I'm intrested though!

No.. we put in branded information to fit YOU. Things like

The new Branding option will allow us to include:

1. Company Name:

2). Support Contact-- By way of (How you would want the reader to contact you for more support if needed - url link to support or another location, phone number):

3. Name of your Client Area--By Default WHMCS calls the login area for clients "Client Area", What do you call it?:

Other names that may have changed in "Client Area":

4. MY Details is:

5. My Services is:

6. My Domains is:

7. My Invoices is:

8. My Email is:

ORDER LINK

After making sure all is right and much testing and trial.

The Instant KB article package is ready... ORDER LINK

The KB has 118 articles, covering all the popular functions of cPanel step by step and all of the functions that cPanel users have the most difficulty with.

You will also receive updates for new or revised KB articles as they are available at no extra charge for the next 12 months!

The ready to load KB is easy to load with the simple upload of ONE file and follow an install link.

Also you can install it with a pre-existing KB or a make a fresh install.

Also we are developing a series of videos that will go hand in hand with the KB step by step and should be completed in about 2 months (branded of course).

The cost of the KB for the complete set is $49.99 (never-ending new articles and updates yearly for $14.95 )

ORDER LINK

But only setup is different ;) I thought that you were going to sell a knowledgeable scripts with ready made articles in it.

Our KB starts off with 118 articles all ready to go all set up .

You then get as a subscription 1 to 2 articles plus any updates every week for 1 year added to what you already have. ALL of it is yours to keep. If you choose to renew fo another year of updates for currently $14.95 you will get updates and more articles again for another year.

But the original purchase is 118 articles set up to DL into WHMCS either as a "FRESH" install or to "BLEND" in with what you already have.

Click to VIEW the KB LIVE

Unfortunately, you ask buyers to sign up in order to purchase the item. I'm not interested in anything else atm so I'm not too sure why you want security questions or 'where did you find us' forced upon me.

Why can't we simply just purchase with <method of payment> and leave it at that?

Can you categorically say that if we sign up we will never receive any unsolicited email from you other than confirmation of the specific order for this KB.

Unfortunately, you ask buyers to sign up in order to purchase the item. I'm not interested in anything else atm so I'm not too sure why you want security questions or 'where did you find us' forced upon me.

Why can't we simply just purchase with <method of payment> and leave it at that?

Can you categorically say that if we sign up we will never receive any unsolicited email from you other than confirmation of the specific order for this KB.

Part of our offering is that we update you with new articles and article updates for the next year, but if you would rather we do not do that we would certainly do as you wish.

So far I have tried twice to purchase it, but your security criteria may be too high as it has been rejected on both occasions.

For some reason, telephone authorisation was initiated and on both occasions the message was 'this order has been declined'.

What could be wrong?

So far I have tried twice to purchase it, but your security criteria may be too high as it has been rejected on both occasions.

For some reason, telephone authorisation was initiated and on both occasions the message was 'this order has been declined'.

What could be wrong?

We have had a word with our computer ... try again..

For over 5 years we have not had too much problem but when people do it tends to be a matter of background noise a lot of times is my understanding. other then that anyone that would like us to call please just send us a number to call in a support ticket and we will contact you.

wasnt BG noise it didnt even ring

OK, that seems to work - though you may wonder if others have wanted to buy stuff from you in the past and have simply gone elsewhere : (

Experience shows the moment a potential client hits a snag they simply move on to another provider.

Re: previous matter about email .I think the point here is that it’s not the updates, it’s whether you will send anything else unrelated.

You do not provide a link to opt in (or out) of marketing spam, so a user signs up not knowing, and not having a choice, as to whether they will be subjected to subsequent email promotions in future.

Thanks for all the hard work with the KB - it will be a great value product for anyone using Cpanel and WHMCS :-)

Wow, was waiting for this to be released, saw it was so purchased it.

First impression was that there seems to be a good range of articles in there, saw nothing at all about the branding, but have now found some of their branding in the articles.

I thought that with the branding option, we would put our details in somewhere, and it would put them in th KB articles.

Under the Email Programs

General Email Settings For USWDH Servers

These are the General mail setting required for email on all USWDH servers.

Username: FULL EMAIL ADDRESS of ACCOUNT

Password: Password you gave accout when you created the email account

Not to happy with this at all, especially with the cost involved of these articles. Now I have to go through EVERY one supplied, to make sure there are no others like this.

Typos as well, like "Windowns Mail" under How to Configure an Email Account in Windows (Vista) Mail - come on guys.....

We begin to login at the Portal Home. This is the Login Page for the Client Area of WHMCS. It contains a line for the email address and a password. They are different than the login details for your cPanel.

Enter your email address. Then enter your WHMCS Password. Now click on Login. That's all. You are now logged in to WHMCS and can begin to manage your hosting services, invoices, billing infomation, and more.

Our Client Area Link >>> https://www.uswebsitedesignandhosting.com/orderdesk/clientarea.php

When you are done, click on the Logout Link in the upper right corner. You are now logged out of the account. There is a Click here to Continue link. Click that link. This will take you to the Portal Home.

This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to login to WHMCS

Please supply us with the article number and we will correct it and send a correction out to all ..

We have staff going over all the articles again we apoligize... we will put out an email with the corrections in a few hours.. those were the tests for the branding models .

Thanx for noticing these we did a quick scan through the database and found these and replaced them with OUR information

how to configure outlook 2000 how to configure email outlook express how to configure in netscap how to configure in foxmail these 4 places have the USWDH listed in them as well