Instant KnowledgeBase ready to load

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, was waiting for this to be released, saw it was so purchased it.

Can someone explain where it is I get this KB stuff?

I (think) I purchased it, but so far no clue as to where it will be delivered. Nothing in the invoice, nothing in 'downloads' nothing at all in fact?

Is this delivered by email (nothing so far) or by some other medium?

Trevor

FlexiHost

I am not sure how the misunderstanding came about regarding the Branding but that is an added option (read in the threads).

Nonetheless you are an unhappy customer, at this point we understand the issues with our errors on the mistakes in the files

today. We have worked them all out an are going over them again. Seems there were only a handful of errors in about 7 files but it was

a handful too many.

As you are so unhappy with our product we are refunding the full amount and you are free to continue to use and enjoy the product. Your

subscription to new articles will continue for the next year.

Please accept our apologies.

This same offer is open to anyone else who purchased KB articles earlier today and is unhappy as well.

Send email to jdavis@uswdh.com

J. Davis

USWDH.COM

Can someone explain where it is I get this KB stuff?

I (think) I purchased it, but so far no clue as to where it will be delivered. Nothing in the invoice, nothing in 'downloads' nothing at all in fact?

Is this delivered by email (nothing so far) or by some other medium?

Trevor

Trevor have you left a strainge email address that I don't think is yours...

I think it is a typo

that is probably why you have not received any thing

send me a correct email address to jdavis@uswdh.com and I will send your login information

Wish I ordered it earlier!

Quick Q: Branding, I now understand. But do I enter these during install & they are replaced in all the articles SQL before being installed?

when you purchase the branding you get a questionnaire.

we then take that information an insert it into the KB articles where it can be placed. We can get something in most even if it is just a blurb for" If you require further technical support from bdigitalstudios contact us through our ticket system <<<LINK

or when our match videos come out the last line could send them to the matching video.

Trevor have you left a strainge email address that I don't think is yours...

I think it is a typo that is probably why you have not received any thing

No, I have not left any strange email and I have recived other emails from you including one confirming receipt of payment (but with no information as to how the product is delivered) and one with sign up details.

I have mailed you anyway.

Trevor

Just ordered, but there was no questionaire, so I guess I am now linking to USWDH in some articles!

Where are the questions :(

I d/l and installed the KB and am a little surprised to see that us website design and hosting is featured in the articles. I thought they were just generic with no branding unless you wanted it as an extra cost service.

I d/l and installed the KB and am a little surprised to see that us website design and hosting is featured in the articles. I thought they were just generic with no branding unless you wanted it as an extra cost service.

The correct files are in your client area sorry for the mixup

Downloaded and installed!

The content is very good across the board so it should be a useful addition to any users. Its also nice to be able to edit and amend as we want which helps us with some of our more challenged clients.

Trevor

Downloaded and installed!

The content is very good across the board so it should be a useful addition to any users. Its also nice to be able to edit and amend as we want which helps us with some of our more challenged clients.

Trevor

Thank you for the kind words, The next batch od articles are being written for next week you will receive an email when ready. you will simply just Add them to what you have now, and every week you will get more...

We have completed development on the ready to load Hosting /WHMCS Knowledgebase based on cPanel and WHMCS.

The KB has over 115 articles, covering all the popular functions of cPanel step by step and all of the functions that cPanel users have the most difficulty with.

You will also receive updates for new or revised KB articles as they are available at no extra charge!

The ready to load KB will be a easy to load with a a simple upload a single file and follow a install link.

Also you can install it with a pre-existing KB and combine the two or a make a fresh install.

The KB is out and after a few start up bugs we haveevertything running perfectly. All KB's have been checked and re-checked for errors, We invite you can view it as it is for current publication at : VIEW KB

Also we are developing a series of videos that will go hand in hand with the KB step by step and should be completed in about 2 months (branded of course).

The cost of the KB for the complete never-ending set is $49.99 you will receive new KB articles EVERY WEEK to add to your KB.!! YOURS TO KEEP.

Here is a list of all titles so far

We have put the KB Articles on SALE!

You can now get them at the reduced price of $39.95 which includes the year of article updates! Thats $10.00 OFF for a limited time.

Also we have a new option you can purchase the KB Articles without Article upgrades, receiving the original 115 + articles for the now lower price of $29.95

Thsi is for a limited time .

ORDER NOW

We have put the KB Articles on SALE!

You can now get them ALL on SALE at the reduced price of $39.95. (123 and counting so far)

Which includes the year of article updates!

Thats $10.00 OFF for a limited time.

Also we have a new option!!

You can purchase the KB Articles without Article upgrades, receiving 123 articles for the now lower price of $29.95

This SALE PRICE is for a limited time .

ORDER NOW