Instant KnowledgeBase ready to load

Any update yet on the KnowledgeBase its been awhile

We are sorry for the delay, I have actually been tasked to read over the current batch of updates for the old files and will be going over the new add-on package of new articles.

Once we are finished they get written into script and released.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
We are sorry for the delay, I have actually been tasked to read over the current batch of updates for the old files and will be going over the new add-on package of new articles.

Once we are finished they get written into script and released.

Well I am glad to see it is still alive.

I purchased back in 2012 and never did get any updates.

I started wondering about this recently and it brought me back to this thread.

• 6 months later...
Thats great work,

how is it going guys? Any news

I'm beginning to be-leave there is no update. I am Sorry I bought this thinking they would update.

What really Bugs me is they know there is a thread here and other places and ticket that I made on there site that asked the same question months ago. And before that other people since 2012 have not gotten an update. And there is no Sorry taking longer then we hoped should be out in a year, month, few weeks, Never, Message

Nothing

At this point I want my money back since they are not providing updates as promised

Yes i purchased this some years ago and no updates have been issued, just tried to login to my clientarea with them need to reset password and i get this

Validation Email Sent

The password reset process has now been started. Please check your email for instructions on what to do next.

but no email is received even in my spam folder.

just checked their twitter and FB pages and it does not look good

Last FB comment dated 16 February 2013

Last Twitter comment dated 25 Sep 2012

Edited by easyhosting

You are correct, we were and still are at that point, long story short and without putting up too much detail, The girl that we have in our employ that handles the KB writing and updates, has been diagnosed with cancer and her time is limited at this point as is her energy, we have put her on leave for awhile and she is training an aide to take over the position. I know this is not an excuse nor is it intended to be. It is just the situation. We are going to be completing the updating the KB, please bare with us. I can not give you a date that it will be done, but it will not be long.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Got a reply from him today this is the reply

The article packs are being proofed, for the last time this week. Then they will be coded and put out to the end-users who get updates and into packs for those that purchase more articles Etc.

Thank You,

Jesse Davis

USWDH Tech Support and Administration

US Website Design and Hosting