2025 Price Increase

1 hour ago, bear said:

High security, yet hacked. 
I get what you're saying, but not all are that secure, and I simply won't trust them. Out of my control is out of my control. 😉

Sorry for the delayed reply, the powers that be are holding posts for moderation, since you can't be too careful someone might saying something negative. 

i'm not saying its not possible to get hacked, LastPass got hacked several times.
But as is almost always the case, it wasn't the product that got hacked, it was a developer who got socially engineered and phished.

You should take a look at Bitwarden, they offer a locally hosted version of the product, so nothing in the cloud.

2 hours ago, snake said:

You should take a look at Bitwarden, they offer a locally hosted version of the product, so nothing in the cloud.

Had done so. Needs a docker container, I believe, and also hosted on line, even if it's on my own server. It's the storing online that worries me, regardless of where.

2 hours ago, bear said:

Had done so. Needs a docker container, I believe, and also hosted on line, even if it's on my own server. It's the storing online that worries me, regardless of where.

A couple of alternatives you might consider are

• Psono CE (open) but also functional completely behind a firewall
  • Passbolt (open source) - Installs to nearly anything (no Docker reqd)

Drifting slowly off-topic...but proposing open source software to help offset the rising WHMCS costs, so feel free to mark as "solution". 🤔