Just been asked to update a customers whmcs install

Bigol'tastynuggets

The beta forums aren't a good measure as reports can be sent directly too. 

Generally speaking give it a few days for others to do it, report critical items that get fixed and then do the upgrade. 

Non automated payments must be a real pain for this user. Hopefully it gets them up and running again. 

Yeah, the best members for information are no longer active! Thought I'd ask to pass feedback on! 

I no longer have a dev license to play around with and refuse to spend more here even for a favour for a friend! 

I'm not convinced about them fixing stripe, as it was "fixed' in every version from 7.X until 8.2.X there's a few other fixes they were waiting for but it's impossible to know as whmcs don't seem to include everything in the changelogs anymore! 

I'm certainly past the point of playing guessing games on each release and trying to test each feature 😁

7 hours ago, SolaDrive said:

This release seems to be mainly features no one asked for, at least from what I have seen in the suggested features area and discussion on here. Just seems like they are pushing features for their other brands rather than give people what they are asking for.

Yes, that's exactly what is going on here and the way WHMCS now works.  Don't expect changes this side of the apocalypse.  

• 2 weeks later...

If you have any customers with more than one product using the same domain name e.g. hosting plus an addon, you may not be able to access the customer's "products and services" tab. 

The workaround is to go to the customer's summary tab and at the bottom mark one of the services as pending.

This is a pretty serious issue, for the money we are paying now, there better be a hotfix rather than waiting for the next release.

Just seems like they are pushing features for their other brands rather than give people what they are asking for.

Yep.  Meanwhile, really good ideas in the features request site are ignored.  I won't participate in that.  The whole concept of a small minority of users voting on features is flawed.

Edited by 123host

On 10/16/2021 at 8:54 PM, SolaDrive said:

This release seems to be mainly features no one asked for, at least from what I have seen in the suggested features area and discussion on here. Just seems like they are pushing features for their other brands rather than give people what they are asking for.

Welcome to WHMCS.