What's the IP(s) used by WHMCS support to access the server of a client?!?!?!

Hello.

Anyone knows what's the IP(s) used by WHMCS's guys to access the server of a customer, when it's needed to provide support?

They ask for credentials (control panel access, WHMCS administrator etc.), but it's completely useless if I don't whitelist their IP(s) to allow them access my system.

(Btw,  @WHMCS John and @WHMCS Stephen: I asked for this IP(s) in a ticket three days ago... other answers, but no info about this IP; and i suggest to put this information in the very same ticket page where a user can provide info access...)

No problem. I had a ticket reply earlier where it was noted. 

The eagerness of WHMCS support to get admin access and file level access concerns me. My client data is not worth risking for the sake of the support troubleshooting to identify a bug/issue. 

• WHMCS Support Manager
On 8/21/2021 at 3:41 AM, Bigol'tastynuggets said:

Whilst we're talking about whmcs and access! What's the ip address or process for the licensing checks?

Does anyone know, or is that kept hidden? I'm trying to work out why it's dropping every week 

Our licensing endpoints are currently:

• a.licensing.whmcs.com
  • b.licensing.whmcs.com
  • c.licensing.whmcs.com.
  • d.licensing.whmcs.com
  • e.licensing.whmcs.com
  • f.licensing.whmcs.com

Hope that helps troubleshooting any connectivity issues you may be experiencing.