Changing Money Currency and Translation in WHMCS

Hello Beautiful community, this is my first time creating a topic.

I have zero coding knowledge, but I am willing to follow some help, I will be grateful for it!

ABOUT THE MONEY CURRENCY:
I live in Paraguay and our currency is Guaranies (PYG).
I've already tried to set up in the "Money: Setup and manage currencies" but it doesn't change it.
- example: The format of Guaranies is 1.000? unlike the USD which the numbers doesn't have decimals until it reaches a big number like 1.000$
I provided an example in screenshot(1) , it doesn't appear all the decimals in the client area. it appears: 95.50PYG but it should be 95.000PYG. How can I change that?

ABOUT THE TRANSLATIONS:
If you also see screenshot(2) The titles are in English, I can't find a way to translate them. is there a place in the Admin area where I can change it or it can only be changed via coding? if so, is there a guide?

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

On 21/07/2021 at 01:59, ealexcantero said:

How can I change that?

I don't think you can out of the box.... if the currency has decimal options, it can either be 2 or 0 - not 3... e.g you could have 95PYG but not 95.000PYG

On 21/07/2021 at 01:59, ealexcantero said:

If you also see screenshot(2) The titles are in English, I can't find a way to translate them. is there a place in the Admin area where I can change it or it can only be changed via coding? if so, is there a guide?

Language Overrides

8 minutes ago, brian! said:

I don't think you can out of the box.... if the currency has decimal options, it can either be 2 or 0 - not 3... e.g you could have 95PYG but not 95.000PYG

Language Overrides

Weirdly enough, there is a page that managed to do it. 

I provided the screenshot and this is the link of the page:

-  https://clientes.asunhost.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

Carro-de-Pedidos-AsunHost-com.png