GoogieHost New Design and Features are LIVE!

32 minutes ago, GoogieHost said:

I was talking about you mate and sorry you are not Moderator but Yes your suggestions help us a lot 

So you're reposting things Brian has written on your own site? I hope you've been attributing them and have permission?

6 minutes ago, bear said:

So you're reposting things Brian has written on your own site? I hope you've been attributing them and have permission?

He just helped us to fixed the issues we faced with WHMCS, who else is here to help?

@brian! is the only one responded to our queries most of the time, community is live because of him only.

7 hours ago, GoogieHost said:

No am not aware of it have owned license installed on client.googiehost.com pretty strange its showing Unverified 

you should just need to reissue the license from the admin area...

its a farcical silly change that not a lot of users will be aware of.

1 hour ago, brian! said:

its a farcical silly change that not a lot of users will be aware of.

It's worse than that. I visit my admin on more than one installation every single day. What I don't do is to log totally off and back in again, and this has apparently been randomly causing one or both to fail the check. Recent changes are bad enough, but having to play whackamole with licensing by checking that daily is yet another thing WHMCS has done that inhibits productivity lately. Glad they didn't raise pricing on top of.....oh. 
:(

11 minutes ago, bear said:

It's worse than that. I visit my admin on more than one installation every single day. What I don't do is to log totally off and back in again, and this has apparently been randomly causing one or both to fail the check. Recent changes are bad enough, but having to play whackamole with licensing by checking that daily is yet another thing WHMCS has done that inhibits productivity lately. Glad they didn't raise pricing on top of.....oh. 
😞

For software that was already favoured as a quick and easy yet disappointing way to do things, they seem to view themselves as much more important than they are! 

I'm not manually checking, my automated site (using their claims of automating - I realise reality is not quite that) because for some reason they think that manual intervention is needed. 

I shouldn't have to log on unless I get a ticket, I think the pipe is a formidable foe! 

• 4 months later...