Does anyone use Freshdesk?

Hi all just wondering if anyone uses freshdesk for support management rather than whmcs. I have always used whmcs but now that i am looking to add a support agent to the team i am looking at other options. Freshdesk looks so much nicer in terms of layout and its functions for support but i do wonder about the hopping to and fro between the two. At least with WHMCS you have all the customer and billing data all in one place with the support tickets as well. 

4 hours ago, cyberpedz said:

At least with WHMCS you have all the customer and billing data all in one place with the support tickets as well. 

yes that is a great value added.

There is modules from modules garden that says will get the process more friendly and integrated, but what about 150 USD/year https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/2998-freshdesk-for-whmcs

And plus that been paying fresh desk at some point as usually those free plan at some point could not meet all your needs...

If those cosmetic and layout is important and justify paying more dollar, sky is the limit.

image.png.06fe43aca0ff84ddbf8e706ec9d4198d.png

Personal I really like the fact having all in one place.

1 hour ago, bear said:

My concern is the remotely hosted bit. We often have passwords and other sensitive info handled via support, and that in third party hands is concerning. Not for you?

SupportPal allows you to create custom fields that are encrypted. That's where we have our customers enter passwords and other sensitive information.

3 hours ago, bear said:

My concern is the remotely hosted bit. We often have passwords and other sensitive info handled via support, and that in third party hands is concerning. Not for you?

It should be a concern for everyone I guess 

46 minutes ago, bear said:

Supportpal can be hosted locally, meaning you have control over the data. It was Freshdesk I was referring to, as it's SAAS.

With Vision Helpdesk we have license and hosted with our server...since 2011, so we have full control...

20 hours ago, Magicklug said:

What's your opinion on who's better between Zammad or Chatwoot? Would like to learn more, thanks!

I after a week of installing and using both, they are good choices, but i notice:

chatwoot

• is more focused in chats ( multichannel)
  • great community in github
  • great future as opensource

Zammad

• is more focused in tickets. https://zammad.org/screenshots
  • is a company with an opensource version, check zammad.org vs zammad.com
  • requires a bigger VPS to deploy

Both are great.

If you have low resources and your customers are not tech experts, maybe you can try osticket , old fashioned but still a good opensource ticket system.

On 5/14/2021 at 12:00 AM, ManagedCloud-Hosting said:

I would suggest Vision Helpdesk, we had been using it since 2011 without any issues and lot's of features.  Awesome Support...

Thanks 

Even we use Vision Helpdesk excellent tool with lots of features using it since 2010.  As they offer download, SAAS options is good to select as per privacy requirement.

Infact we got news for their team they are launching chat tool as well so all should work for us from one location.